New to KSP

Blairg

Bought this for my boy and myself and have a quick question. Once we have opened the game in any mission (sandbox,career,) we are not able to see any parts available. The buttons appear to work but nothing shows in the grey panel underneath. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Blair

If you just started a career campaign, you haven't invented the devices yet. If you're not just starting a career, it sounds like something went wrong with your game download. Delete it and try again.

And you're both welcome to the forum. :D

The inside of the VAB in Sandbox should look something like this. If not, you had a bad install;

zAWejXd.jpg

In early Career, there will only be the one pod available until you have gained enough science points and cash to unlock additional parts on the tech tree.

If you just started a career campaign, you haven't invented the devices yet. If you're not just starting a career, it sounds like something went wrong with your game download. Delete it and try again.

Thank you for that. Sound like a bad install. I will try again.

Are you in any building or just seeing a load of buildings if so try clicking on the big tall building that's the VAB you build rockets here and the one that looks like an aircraft hanger next to a runway is the sph you build planes hear.

P.S if I sounded rude it wasn't intended

We do enter into the buildings. We see everything but can not build for lack of parts.

Thank you

The inside of the VAB in Sandbox should look something like this. If not, you had a bad install;

http://i.imgur.com/zAWejXd.jpg

In early Career, there will only be the one pod available until you have gained enough science points and cash to unlock additional parts on the tech tree.

We see everything except the parts.

Thanks

Thank you for that. Sound like a bad install. I will try again.

If you are in career or science mode you'll start off with less parts but in sandbox mode you should have all parts

I reinstalled using what appears to be an earlier version from the website and it looks to be working now. The version 25.0 is what I downloaded earlier

Thanks,

Blair

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.