Untrue Fact Telling Machine

Whirligig Girl

[GENERATING FACT]

>>>> Did you know that the Apple Macintosh Plus from 1986 ran Windows Vista?

[DISPOSING OF FACT]

[GENERATING FACT]

>>>> Did you know that Minmus from the NES game, Kerbal Space Program, was inspired by President Reagan's favorite ice cream flavor, Rocky Road?

[DISPOSING OF FACtttttttttttt-ttt-ttt-t-ttt------ .

[REBOOTING]

>>>> Reboot complete

[GENERATING FACT]

>>>> Did you know that the Untrue Fact Telling Machine loves talking about itself in the third person?

*gunshot*

It appears that the Untrue Fact Telling Machine has encountered a fatal error. Please visit your nearest UFTM Retailer for a replacement. :)

Edited by MrHappyFace
colors are fun

sometime when you have no idea just shut your mouth because it's boring ... (the jerk way ... can fill that slot ... love it ... *bored*)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
also it become the true fact telling machine because: tired^toomuch ... it happen time to time

Did you know that water is deadly if you drink it?

Technically, water is deadly, if you drink it too much. We usually call it drowning (although there are cases of actual water intoxication that led to death). So...what you said is true in a sense. =p

Did you know that if you do a handstand, and push yourself hard enough, you would be able to fly into space, as gravity usually pull you down and you are upside down while doing handstand?

• 1 month later...

It is a well-known untrue fact dispensed from the Untrue Fact Telling Machine that: The best way to play Kerbal Space Program is with Heat set to OFF.

That way, you can load every weapon slot right up to your carrying capacity with a [BEEP!]load of Clan Pulse Lasers, and fire them all at once without putting your Mech into critical overheat status!

Also, Large, Medium, and Small CPulse set to group fire. ALL RANGE MODE, baby.

(I am so gonna be told off by a Mechwarrior fan for playing the game with the Heat OFF, am I? Hey, I was a child. I had school to deal with. I didn't want to have to deal with cooldown and weapons use limitations when facing off against the Clans!)