[POLL] What system do you play KSP on?

ping111

What OS do you play KSP with  

2,172 members have voted

1. 1. What OS do you play KSP with

Mac, but I\'m raising money to build a windows gaming computer, and then I\'ll just use my Mac for schoolwork.

If you have the money then get a good hard drive, preferably SSD. I have a gaming rig that runs Skyrim and BF3 etc. on very high, if not ultra, and KSP still lags the shit out of me.

win 7 here :cheers:

btw - KSP lagging is 90% gpu... it may take a while to load, which could be faster with more CPU and/or an SSD - but once ingame - it\'s all about graphics power :thumbup:

My desktop is an AMD Athlon 64 3700 with 2.5 gigs ram and a Radeon HD4850 running Xubuntu.

The Laptop is an Intel M770 with 2 gigs and a Geforce 6600 which can\'t handle the new shaders, running Ubuntu.

On both I\'m using Wine through PlayOnLinux to play KSP.

Oh god. You better not be trying to make KSP compatible with mac. Such a waste of time.

MAC = Facebook machine.

KSP is already available for Mac.

Also, I don\'t use Facebook.

I play all kinds of games.

Oh god. You better not be trying to make KSP compatible with mac. Such a waste of time.

MAC = Facebook machine.

You must have had a bad experience... or are trying to run KSP with max graphics on a MacBook Air.

My MacBook Pro runs KSP as smooth as cream (14.3) while my Windows 7 Desktop (admittedly a little old) generally achieves 15-30 fps.

MAC = Facebook machine.

You obviously dont understand how mcuh uses a mac has. and they already have, oh and look sqaud amkes extra money sense its compatiably with mac, so therefore if it wasnt compatiale making ti comp would help them.

If it wasn\'t compatible for Mac, I would not have bought it, as I am bringing my MacBook Pro to university and leaving the desktop behind. Simple as that. I know there are others in similar situations, and just look at the percentages in the poll.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.