What songs do you listen to?

lordmuffin

I don't listen to music as much as I used to. Used to always have it on in the car, but I no longer have a car. Generally I go for classic rock & roll & heavy metal. I'd regard AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppelin & Deep Purple as my top 4 favourite bands.

And for the avoidance of doubt, this is the single best vocals performance by any musician:

I don't listen to much music because I don't have time, and find it boring, but I like classic rock, 1960's and 1980's music, and a few bits of modern music (most is bad, though :P).

"Take On Me" and "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" are some of my favorites. As for bands, I really like Bruce Springsteen, U2, the Rolling Stones, the Beatles, and others.

I'm the lead singer of a Rock band, so many things rounding that are a part of my list. Guns N Roses, Queen, Europe, Avenged Sevenfold, AC/DC, etc. You know the drill, there's hundreds of them.

I'm also the concert master of two symphony and one chamber orchestras, so classical music is pretty high up that list. I like both classic and contemporary works. Tchaikovsky, Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven... Again, there's literally thousands of these dudes.

There's also some groups that sing "alternative" stuff that I like. One

Apart from that, there's little gems in today's music, like "Let Her Go", " Counting Stars", "Paradise"... I don't listen to them much, though.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.