New Horizons

r4pt0r

yup yup ; ) i will just add that @ my own lvl ° in this said specter i also had a few trouble doing some simple daily task whatever anyone here could imagine. And that also the most hard thing i experienced is the sight of people looking at me when in fact they are 97,75% of time only worried about the fact to be in the same situation when they totally have no idea at all in the end of the said situation. so on as being bored by this this kind of selfhish attitude i decided to act like i do actually mostly the same mirrored jerk way as it was exactly the way people were acting to me for more like 6 years ; ) notice that i totally don't care it please anyone or not ; ) just deal with it guy & gal ; )

just notice that when interacting with me if sometime you may at first not understand what i m saying it just might mean that i understand better what you are saying from a subconsious pov than you even do yourself, some time not all ways won't be fun else ; ) ; ) ; )

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
'sigh' & *shrug*

Thanks to this excellent development, where the artifacts are completely gone, we can see better the structure of the dark spots with the tail ... infrontandoli with dark stain-free tail we can see that the softer edges. Detail of no small matter given the resolution and size ... seems Stano fact that the center of a geyser had a size of about a couple of Km ... Maybe they are points where they are concentrated in a small space dozens if not hundreds of small geysers . On the occasion of maybe very violent eruptions then the material would have moved more by the formation zone by creating the tail, thin in comparison to those of Triton.

newhorizons_sputnikplanum_monocolor_lw.png

The trigger mechanism may be the same exactly of Mars, on sea we see the geyser-rich areas of ice carbon dioxide, just like here.

Martian_CO2_gas_venting.jpg

C'MON! We're not going to have to wait 'till FRIDAY for new images are we?

I can just see Alan Stern, rolling around in a bed covered with Pluto data, laughing maniacally.

I've wasted my life... Stay in school kids. :(

Thanks to this excellent development, where the artifacts are completely gone, we can see better the structure of the dark spots with the tail ... infrontandoli with dark stain-free tail we can see that the softer edges. Detail of no small matter given the resolution and size ... seems Stano fact that the center of a geyser had a size of about a couple of Km ... Maybe they are points where they are concentrated in a small space dozens if not hundreds of small geysers . On the occasion of maybe very violent eruptions then the material would have moved more by the formation zone by creating the tail, thin in comparison to those of Triton.

http://s7.postimg.org/cnrgl1ca3/newhorizons_sputnikplanum_monocolor_lw.png

The trigger mechanism may be the same exactly of Mars, on sea we see the geyser-rich areas of ice carbon dioxide, just like here.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Martian_CO2_gas_venting.jpg

Please note that, despite Lajoswinkler's hard work, the image still only contains the data it did before. Do not let the removal of artifacts fool you into thinking there is more to be seen. If anything, the image is more interpreted, however careful Lajoswinkler has done his job.

Am I fooling myself or am I really seeing enormous concentrical features around the moat?

charonthump.png

It reminded me of Valhalla crater on Callisto.

Valhalla_crater_on_Callisto.jpg

I wonder what's on the other side. Perhaps this is the antipodes of an actual impact on the other side, frozen in motion, which caused the central mountain to sink into the crust?

Please note that, despite Lajoswinkler's hard work, the image still only contains the data it did before. Do not let the removal of artifacts fool you into thinking there is more to be seen. If anything, the image is more interpreted, however careful Lajoswinkler has done his job.

Any editing introduces new false data and removes original data, even if it's not useable (crappy huge pixelated things). I've just brushed it up until they were barely gone so yeah, nothing new can be seen, as you explained.

hihi' date=' i m sorry to say that and this is not possible ; ) as i tend to see language evolve exactly the same way as for exemple DNA and darwin law ; ) (and a few other thing of that kind )

[url']http://i.imgur.com/FAkaQwL.png

; ) ; ) ; ) languages genealogia, word as sequencies, ideopictogram draw letter and other stimulisssssss etc related as different coding layer ; ) and as far as i made my own experiment around this concept since quite a while now all i can really say is that it's quite interesting ; )

Ah... I see your graphic lists Georgian branching from 'Phenicien/Grec' ... which I'll assume means a branch of Phoenician, off the Afro-Asiatic language group? This is incorrect. Georgian is a root language all of its own, not associated-with/branched-from any other ... Georgian, all dialects, are of the unique Kartvelian family.

Just had to clear that up.

gagrdzeleba

matter is less that it's correct or not than the socio cultural results and the history evolution within and correlation observed locally since cavern painting (danse movement, speech tone, socio models etc. etc. significative far more that it may appear at first)

So there was a press conference today?

No, just an image release. Next conference should still be this Friday IIRC.

Plus, great news: the close up images have finally been published in "RAW" form.

http://pluto.jhuapl.edu/soc/Pluto-Encounter/view_obs.php?image=data/pluto/level2/lor/jpeg/029917/lor_0299175097_0x632_sci_3.jpg&utc_time=2015-07-14%3Cbr%3E10:19:38%20UTC&description=&target=PLUTO&range=0.1M%20km&exposure=150%20msec

lor_0299175097_0x632_sci_3.jpg

matter is less that it's correct or not than the socio cultural results and the history evolution within and correlation observed locally since cavern painting (danse movement' date=' speech tone, socio models etc. etc. significative far more that it may appear at first)[/color']

Really. I can agree with that in as much as some modern examples reflect, as you say - such as dance, social models, and some elements of speech tone, otherwise there are a number of distinct and unique differences... IMO.

That diagram is for the Georgian alphabet, not the actual Georgian language.

Even with regard to the alphabet, a lot remains questionable ... there are two speculations about its origin, and neither has sound evidence in proof.

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/georgian.htm

https://georgiasomethingyouknowwhatever.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/the-origin-of-the-georgian-alphabet/

As for the spoken language itself (Kartvelian), there are some who believe (quite firmly so) that ancient Georgian was the tongue spoken by all peoples before the time of 'Babel'. That is another story however, harder to discuss, and more than likely to end in strong differing opinions and argument.

I'm curious; Do either of you speak (or study) Georgian?

- - - Updated - - -

Even with Nix in 'enhanced color' ... wow. I want to see more of Nix, please. ;)

[snip]

I'm curious? What does this have to do with New Horizons?

I'm curious; Do either of you speak (or study) Georgian?

OK, I'll bite: The only Georgian phrase I know is "sheeee-hit Bubba!" It is used to express surprise. Probably the wrong Georgia though...

I'm curious? What does this have to do with New Horizons?

OK, I'll bite: The only Georgian phrase I know is "sheeee-hit Bubba!" It is used to express surprise. Probably the wrong Georgia though...

It had nothing to do with New Horizons and everything to do with this...

hihi' date=' i m sorry to say that and this is not possible ; ) as i tend to see language evolve exactly the same way as for exemple DNA and darwin law ; ) (and a few other thing of that kind )

[url']http://i.imgur.com/FAkaQwL.png

; ) ; ) ; ) languages genealogia, word as sequencies, ideopictogram draw letter and other stimulisssssss etc related as different coding layer ; ) and as far as i made my own experiment around this concept since quite a while now all i can really say is that it's quite interesting ; )

Wow indeed, Frida!

I'm likely barking up the wrong tree, but I see something (structure wise) I've seen elsewhere. Now I have to go dig up a comparison image.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.