KSP 0.90 'Beta Than Ever' Grand Discussion Thread!

KasperVld

Wow, thanks so much.

While im dissapointed no procedural parts were included, and no optimization of super large part counts has been added, the current features so make up for the lack of those 2 things i consider most important.

Everything is so nice now, especially MK-3 parts (capital ship redesign time, as i get stuff bigger then MK-2 to make hulls out of), the crew perks (im really impressed with teh way its actually BALANCED!, and that the idea of changing physical ngine stats went out the door), and ofc the bets pat, making the editor 10 times better!

Also, pilot skill is OVERPOWERED!

I can just tell the pilot to aim at a target, and then press space to explode it with a RT-10 kinetic torpedo thats mounted in the nose of my cruiser........

anyways, GJ SQUAD, you continue to impress me with the upgrades to this game.

May i suggest though for next update, adding procedural fuel tanks, wings, and possible structural panels, this would (or unity5 will fix this) act as a makeshift solution to large craft lag. Id also love to see more optimization, but hey, guess we have to be patient.

Kerbals now have specific roles and a skillset they can develop based on mission experience:

Scientists increase recovery value of collected data, transmission value of uploaded data and the lab boost factor (when manning a lab).

Engineers are able to repair broken parts like rover wheels, landing legs, and repack parachutes.

Pilots provide SAS features at various levels. Basic SAS is available as long as at least one pilot is aboard.

Question since I can't thoroughly test yet... do Jeb/Bill/Bob have fixed roles? I'm really hoping they do...

Tweaked sideslip factor in landing gear (was much too strong).

Does this mean my planes won't be so prone to veering off the runway on takeoff?

Edit: Also, please please PLEASE tell me the radial decoupler is finally fixed?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.