Scumbag Kerbal

SQUAD

So... any interns at squad happen to point this out :P

Yes, its a proble.... Oh wait, I forgot to check out that new part, let's start up KSP again...

Fortunately xmas is the end of the week, so I don't think we'l fail toooooo many subjects.

Cheers

I don't care: I finished my last exam today.

A very good day for me: no more exam(finally, vacations!), I can play Spore as long as I want( i got this game yesterday from a friend) and they release 0.90.0

(also, as I'm vacation, I'll have whole day to try every single new feature, without worrying about grade and finals)

yes, I'm being very very very mean toward those who still have exams :sticktongue:

Cool and all, but I've got 3 factors working in my favor.

In order of relevance:

1. I'm waiting for several of my essential mods to update.

2. I graduated from high school a while ago (2007) Passed most courses with flying colors (top was a 95 in Physics). The exception was English class, because nothing ruins a good book like having to do a book report on it.

3. I tried college, but the whole concept of being forced to take courses that are provably not related in any way to your desired degree turned me off of the whole concept.

Edited by SciMan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.