Greetings to all!

Dida44

Hello, Pecan, Linear!

Thanks for the reception ...

Pecan, I'm your fan, I'm reading and playing your tutorial: Exploring The System - the full-length tutorial design. I am starting the third chapter. Very good your work and very didactic, I am learning a lot from their concepts of the game, mainly on the construction ds ships. Their designs are economical and efficient, simple and straightforward. I hope to get to the end of it, I can make my designs. In fact, your tutorial has been an incentive to keep playing Kerbal, by giving meaning to the game.

Linear, I've been "walking" the forum, just a general look, to know its contents ... I also have seen some video on YOUTUBE, I'll see you recommended. Despite that some videos are difficult to compreeender, I do not speak English, (writing the helpful use, including this text). Still, the images always help to understand something. Therefore prefer the written tutorials as tutorial Pecan.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Looks like Pecan has beaten me to the punch on recommending my own little compendium of tutorials over at the Drawing Board. Ah well... At any rate, feel free to ask questions if you're still stuck on something, or if you just want more information.

Enjoy!