Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but you get so much snow that all the buildings in your town are covered and the people inside are trapped. The entire surface of the earth is covered with snow, and oceans freeze over. You have caused the end of civilization through this one careless wish.

I wish I owned my own airplane

[quote name='Sanic']Granted.
*Universe explodes*

I wish more joined the Dres Awareness Movement.[/QUOTE]
Granted, but Squad decides to remove Dres, and after the forum rises in outrage, decides to stop development on the game because they don't want a community so toxic.

[U][B]Are you happy now?[/B][/U]

I wish that modders wouldn't be so against 64 bit[SIZE=1] [SUP]because[/SUP] [SUB]seriously[/SUB] it's [SUP]stable[/SUP] and [SUB]I'm[/SUB] [SUP]not[/SUP] switching[SUB] to Linux[/SUB] [SUP]because people [/SUP]called [SUB]your [/SUB]mod [SUP]stupid[/SUP][/SIZE] Edited by Sequinox
FormatingFormatingFormating

Granted, but the box it comes in is unopenable. Even with tools. It now sits on your shelf, just...sitting there...doing nothing but gather dust. It is still sweet though!

I wish for transporter-technology to be specifically used to solve commuting.

Granted, Too bad it somehow ate your whole family and the pooped it out, and forced you to eat it, only to then force you to poop it out, and force feed you again... yeah it goes on for a while...

I wish for a society where bronys where accepted by everyone.

Granted, but then you get another skunk farting in front of your face, then the next and another and so on...until it's not funny anymore and you wished you hadden't wished such a wish.
Too bad, you only got one wish...

I wish my morning coffee was perfect everytime! You know, just how I like it.