Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but the science god creates a science singularity which socks up all of the science in the world, leaving us without any science.

I wish for all wish granting entities to interpret my wishes in a way that benefits me in any situation.

challenge accepted good sir/madam.

The easiest way of granting your wish for wish-ception is to wish for a paradox and subsequently wish for said paradox to be unequivocally resolved. For example: you wish for the statement "I always lie" to be factually true.

This obviously violates basic logic, but because your wish made it true, logic is no longer applicable in the sense that we know it. Because logic is no longer applicable, causality is also no longer a restraint on reality.

Therefore, wishing for wish-ception is no longer a requirement for wish-ception to occur.

Because wish-ception now no longer has any prerequisites, it will occur instantly and at all times at once.

If wish-ception occurs instantly and at all times at once, it means it already happened an infinite number of times before you actually wished for wish-ception and will occur an infinite number of times after you wish for wish-ception.

But if this is the case and wish-ception always instantaneously occurs all the time, we can consider it to be the default state of being for everything everywhere.

If that is the case, from a standpoint within wish-ception (which is everywhere), wish-ception is not noticeable or measurable in any way and therefore can be assumed not to exist at all.

Therefore, your wish for wish-ception is not actually granted, even though it is granted.

I hope this was wish-ception-y enough for you :)

I wish for nothing at all.

Edited by Cirocco

Granted, but in order to perform infinite WishCeptionâ„¢ in an infinitely small amount of time, they must be faster than the speed of light, causing you to be trapped in an infinite time loop.

I wish that neutrinos could travel faster than the speed of light.

Granted, it's lethal and you kill everything and everyone you care for.

I wish for WishCeptionTM that can preform its own wishception efficiently enough to make another WishCeption that can divide by zero, allowing regular humans to use my WishCeption to make their own WishCeption for FTL WishCeption powered travel.