Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, everyone you love dies as well

I wish we could travel faster than light

Granted, but as soon we can travel faster than light, the Intergalactical FTL Inc invades us because they already patented the FTL drive and they doesn't want someone to make an open source version of their exorbitantly priced FTL drive that is supposed to use some extremely hard to get lightinium while it is possible to make a much more cheaper FTL drive using Alcubierre metric and Woodward effect negative mass-energy generator

I wish I could become my avatar (everyone that know what my avatar is gets +infinite, with citation please)

Granted, but the knowledge is incomprehensible to you and embedded in your mind. Attempting to access this knowledge causes you to go into a three-year coma, and this knowledge is implanted into the region of your brain responsible for breathing.

I wish I had some nails.

Granted. We smile, showing teeth as sharp as a shark's, and jagged as the same. Our smiles grow bigger and bigger, impossibly huge, until all our bodies are obscured by our expanding mouths. We slowly close in from all around, with cold eyes and fevered breaths, and eat you, one slice of your full length at a time.

I wish I could be more terrifying ;)