Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. It is attached to the latest model Kerbal-X. Unfortunately when Jeb tries to fly away with it, there is a loss of control accident that results in the rocket crashing into your house and exploding, turning your household into a nuclear wasteland.

I wish fusion could be achieved using ductape.

Granted, but I'm pretty sure animatium is not a real element or compound, so there fore it must be discovered first. After 1000 years pf you waiting it is discovered. Apparently it has similar properties to chlorine triflouride, but even more deadly. nevertheless, you get an iron man suit made out of it.

I wish global warming didn't exist.

Granted. Just use this device to add dust to the atmosphere to scatter the sunlight and lower earth's temperature, completely offsetting the effects of global warming.

Oh by the way, don't breathe the stuff coming out of it. Its not good for your lungs at all and could probably kill you.

I wish I had a better computer.

(I'm an IT professional btw. You're going to have to do better than "but it gets a virus" or "but it breaks". Its my job to deal with such things)

Granted. You got a new super computer. It is liquid cooled because it is the best computer, and it heats up a lot. The pipe holding the liquid breaks, and destroys the computer. All your work, taxes, and personal documents are lost. This causes you to go poor, not having enough money to pay for your food. You die, starved and homeless. As you die, you realise, no one loved you enough to give you money.

I wish to be better at Blender modeling