Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but now everyone (including your own parents, siblings, your pet, and all of the people inside your house) is now interested to you that you won't be able to get out of your room without a single stalker who likes to know you more.

I wish that I can cure my insomnia without spending a single cent.

I wish for some chocolate. Preferably not poisonous one.

Granted! *stuffs a Toblerone between your lips*

I wish for one less wish.

Granted! *stuffs a Toblerone between your lips too!* Also, I'm taking away your wish! *steals the Toblerone back*

I wish for a better desk chair

Granted, the pillow is made out of kittens. Enjoy the horror.

I wish to own the world supply of Toblerone with all its factories and a powerful defence system so I can hold chobit to ransom.

Granted, but her country saves her and nukes the Tolberone plants. Chobit, three days later, is found dead from Tolberone withdrawl.

I wish that the Chobit's space program would stop intercepting my Tolberone supply launches and give back my crew.

Edited by Bioman222

Granted, she just kills your space program and steals the Toblerone supplies.

I wish to own the world supply of Toblerone with all its factories and a powerful defence system so I can hold chobit to ransom.

Granted. But I reform the VSA into the Raumkriegsmarine and begin a crusade to liberate the factories. METEORBLITZKRIEG!!!

I wish for more dead kitten pillows. (You think that bothers me? HA! You've NO IDEA who you're dealing with!)