POLL: What would you like Added/improved?

Which would you choose to be added/improved?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose to be added/improved?

• New planets/star systems
    • Imrpoved water landings
    • More kerbal jobs
    • More space station parts
    • Better/more auto pilot controls
    • More science parts
    • Rebalance admin building
    • Mining Facilities

New star system. Last time any form of bodies where added was 0.18.2 (eeloo). And to counteract the argument 'the other planets are just rescaled versions of the old ones! Add more things to do on the other planets!', I think eve and tylo provide good examples of no intrinsic difference, bar the atmosphere (eve) and gravity. A moon like fonzo would be interesting due to the mountains (apologies if it is another moon) and potateaus (again, apologies if incorrect spelling or wrong moon) had 'very interesting physics', so include them! Allow us to explore the new planets!.

Kerbal keeps getting better, I always thought it needed some kind of objective system. That was added, but I feel like the the types of contracts don't really guide you very well. Most of them are quite abstract asking you to test weird systems in odd situations. Like why would I stage another LV-T45 at 80km if I'm on a suborbital flight? Now you might think, "well you might try this on your way to the mun" or something or other, but quite frankly the things that I am doing to achieve the larger goals like getting to the mun don't align with any of the smaller contracts.

After playing a bit, and using the "pilot" skills, I find that jeb has quite a bit of oversteer! He's just killing my RCS fuel! lol

Damn right! ASAS is good, but pointing a direction will deplete RCS. I hope it to be fixed, but that it will stay as it is for new pilots (though I have no experienced pilot, so it may already be there)

For the poll : all but the new sciences parts!

Also better contracts, maybe several following a progression (like the altitude records). For now, on normal difficulty, your ~3rd or 5th orbital flight can be a manned mission to land on the mun.

In order:

1) In situ Resources (!)

2) Aerodynamics and fairings (non-procedural)

3) Delta Veeeeeeeee (Could be an engineer upgrade)

4) Finished building upgrades (Da farm!)

5) Kerbal development (Finished kerbal training, uniforms and unique appearance, Girlbals! ((Seriously I know we're mostly nerdy dudes here but this is a serious, serious issue with the game))

6) Surface Mapping (Biomes, Mining, Science hotspots >>>)

7) Surface features (Volcanoes, Geysers etc, could be integrated into mining and science)

8) Completed IVA (How hard would it be to move between modules?)

9) Richer story (Integrated with development and contracts)

10) Life support (I know, Do-not-suggest, but come on lets get some greenhouses!)

11) Obvious balancing/bugfixing (I don't think we're too far off here)

12) Graphics polish (Clouds, landing dust, some improved textures etc)

13) GP2 (Id love it, but lets get the game done and give this as a final present)

14) Underwater exploration (Maybe expansion)

Edited by Pthigrivi

Here is something that may or may not have been suggested. Wild life. Thinks that are like the scattered terrain but can move, maybe. Maybe even hostile..... We know that X has a dead Kracken.

Im not sure I like the idea of hostile critters, running from/blasting baddies isnt really the KSP style, but not long ago I suggested the idea of bacteria or even snails, plants, and mudpuppy kinds of things you could capture and return for science.

Im not sure I like the idea of hostile critters, running from/blasting baddies isnt really the KSP style, but not long ago I suggested the idea of bacteria or even snails, plants, and mudpuppy kinds of things you could capture and return for science.
This....... would be awesome. :confused:

From poll: mining :D

Otherwise fix radial detached boosters floating inwards below 750 m/s in kerbin ascent. Seriously now, I can't even fix it with separatrons, and who wants that level of micro if I could.

From poll: mining :D

Otherwise fix radial detached boosters floating inwards below 750 m/s in kerbin ascent. Seriously now, I can't even fix it with sepratrons, and who wants that level of micro if I could.

I usually Place sepratrons at a 90 angle from my main fuel tank on top of the staging tanks/boosters to keep that from happening.

While I'm 100% happy with the .91 update coming, I'd really love to see a terrain overhaul across all the planets.

They tweaked the mun to make it more dynamic a while back. But they skipped the other planets didn't they? It would just be great to go to a planet and say "this is what makes it unquie." Beyond just a different set of colors.

While I'm 100% happy with the .91 update coming, I'd really love to see a terrain overhaul across all the planets.

They tweaked the mun to make it more dynamic a while back. But they skipped the other planets didn't they? It would just be great to go to a planet and say "this is what makes it unquie." Beyond just a different set of colors.

Yeah, I think that was like 3 (?) updates ago.. Would definetely be nice to see more ground features!

Edited by Talavar

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.