Hello Fellow Space Heads!

PilotNaut

Hi All. I've been playing Kerbal since 0.23 and had a load of fun on it since. When I discovered KSP it was just what I had been looking for in a Space sim after years of playing Orbiter I wanted something more creative, I'm sure your stories are very similar. I've had a blog for a while where I posted quite a few photos of my previous exploits, but I haven't updated it in a while. I'm just coming back round to get my teeth stuck into the BETA-than ever update.

You can check out my previous screenshots and keep up with probably new ones (eventually)

(you Don't have to visit the link! just showing some of my screens of my exploits so far)

Here:

http://kerbalspaceblog.tumblr.com

It's great to be part of the forum I look forward to seeing all the great stuff people post here!

Edited by PilotNaut

Okay then. :D

haha, I know which one you're talking about now. believe it or not that was Laythe bound. it had landing legs too I think I remember the wheels actually having a purpose now I remember, was trying to fit different nodes together and thought that might help on-the-surface.

I think that was the point anyway :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.