The KSP Community My Little Pony Megathread

Drakomis

Guest butt head

i like it but what photo editor did you use i want to expand past snagit

pony swag

Edited by butt head

Guest butt head

well season 3 has been announced for a while now and it is confirmed to be 13 episodes long and i was wondering just half why not 26 and so here i am asking why do you think its half as long

my theorys...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31012[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31013[/ATTACH]

or maby its a buffer season and season 4 will be coming out soon

and so whats your theorys

well season 3 has been announced for a while now and it is confirmed to be 13 episodes long and i was wondering just half why not 26 and so here i am asking why do you think its half as long

my theorys...

Quality over quantity. Most American TV shows are shortening their series in pursuit of quality.

Edited by Nooblet68

Quality over quantity. Most American TV shows are shortening their series in pursuit of quality.

Not necessarily, in order for a kids show to be syndicated it needs a minimum of 65 episodes and guess what 13 episodes does?

Guest butt head
Not necessarily, in order for a kids show to be syndicated it needs a minimum of 65 episodes and guess what 13 episodes does?

it makes the amount of released episodes exactly 65 but i dont know what syndicated means from what i read on the wiki it suggests that the episodes will be aired internationally or it will leave hasbro which doesnt seem right so what does it mean?

it makes the amount of released episodes exactly 65 but i dont know what syndicated means from what i read on the wiki it suggests that the episodes will be aired internationally or it will leave hasbro which doesnt seem right so what does it mean?

From what I know it means they can have the show air on different networks for a fee of course. An example of this is family guy airing on Adult Swim and TBS. With MLP they could offer it to like nick kids or whoever. Some said this could be the end but I doubt that due to it's popularity.

Some said this could be the end but I doubt that due to it's popularity.

Don't more people have nick or the equivalent than the hub? If nick got their hands on this everyone would just eat that stuff out of the palms of their hands.

Guest butt head
Don't more people have nick or the equivalent than the hub? If nick got their hands on this everyone would just eat that stuff out of the palms of their hands.

so what your saying is this could be just to get on to bigger channels like nick?

also so pony gifs and images id like to share

a12869d1.gif

14090b6b.gif

2af7d517.gif

7265f2c3.png

83dab5b6.gif

c7a2c2c9.jpg

32cad2dd.gif

180c0aca.gif

42215464.png

bda8d149.gif

861bba7f.png

6de8bc05.gif

9c3800ac.png

3163a32d.jpg

d47e2639.gif

ff2b6127.gif

473b3403.png

6d7ebb7e.gif

d3ff3961.gif

7457f5d5.gif

cbc00076.jpg

26660daa.png

4ce49cc8.jpg

29074f19.gif

246dea0c.jpg

ffac031f.png

and heres a gif that i want to change i could use some help though...

f08d87cf.gif

to make the change i want i need to stick twilight in right under rainbow dash so it looks like she getting humped XD

i saw a video that did that and i want to gif itcant find the video though that would have made it a lot easier :(

sorry if asking breaks some forum rule i dont think i can post a finished variant here either so i wont do that unless i am told other wise

It would spread to more of the targeted age group so that could be a plus but for bronies it really wouldn't matter since they can watch it on the web if they need too. Plus the new episodes would air on the Hub anyway and Nick would only get the old stuff.