Real Solar System with Mechjeb

Hello everbody,

I've got some problem with Mechjeb include Real Solar System and Kopernicus.

Mechjeb do very confused things, if I install the Real Solar System. It shake the ship from one side to the other again and again after take-off. The Landing Autopilot only start the engines one single time, turn it off, and the ship falls to the ground on Kerbin.

I've got enough fuel and thrust. Where is the problem? Could someone help me?

Kind regards, maxdor!

Honestly thats to be expected. Mechjeb works off of the default game. Heck Mechjeb has troubles with FAR which just replaces how aerodynamics work. I couldnt imagine how Mechjeb would deal with everything being 10 times bigger with Real Solar System. The code would be like "Whats going on? I dont know where I am? I need an adult!"

TheKnave, please don't make that kind of assumption. MechJeb handles RSS (and/or any alternate config for RSS) just fine. This sounds like some other issue in MechJeb.

maxdor, welcome to the forums! If you make a backup of your save, remove RSS, and load it and try the exact same rocket, does it still have the same issues?

How are we supposed to do support when people who did not even try our mods or look at the code come and post comment like that....

maxdor : as NK said Mechjeb works fine with RSS. Could you also post the version of Mechjeb you are using ?

Sorry... I wasent trying to being mean or anything just trying to be funny because I ran into similar problems with mechjeb on FAR. Obviously I didnt have the answer he was looking for but this is a forum and his post was going unanswered for days until I posted. At the least I figured it would bump him to the top...believe it or not I was trying to do something nice.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.