[Currently Unofficial] A thread for naming Version 1.0 once it goes gold!

Bandock

Should there a subtitle?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should there a subtitle?

• Yes
    • No

I still want "KSP 1.0: Go Fever!"

Although, the way some people treat it, how about "Kerbal Space Pogrom: An Amusing Solution to the Kerbal Question"?

I lol'd much harder than I had any right to lol. Have some rep!

Anyway, I must throw my hat in the "no subtitle" ring. It is the perfect way to commemorate the official release!

I agree to the many posters before who favour:

Kerbal Space Program

In case the urge to add something to that perfect name just cannot be resisted, my suggestion would be:

The Kerbal Space Program

There is now a poll due to popular demand for no subtitles. Mind y'all that the poll question has a missing word which should've been: "Should there be a subtitle?". However, I seem to be unable to fix that. :P

My guess is that most of y'all might end up voting for 'No'. :P

I tried to put some BBCode golden italics, but it doesn't look right. :(

They could make the Red-White-Blue logo Gold-Silver. Or give it a nice touch-up.

I also support just Kerbal Space Program. That's what's being released, right? :wink:

The trailer could be clips of hundreds of Youtube videos: Danny2462, Scott Manley, Nassault, and other assorted YouTube-rs who I can't remember right now, in a big grid, switching around with different audio tracks from the videos playing. "Hullo, it's Scott Manley..." *Insert orchestral music* *explosions*. Then it would fade out, and have a timeline with all the versions on it, something like 1-2 seconds per version, completely silent. Near the end the time between update advances would increase, with the update before 1.0.0 on the screen for something like 10 seconds.

Then it would fade to black.

*INSERT KSP SOUNDTRACK HERE*

And then you've got the full game features displaying while the theme plays in the background.

A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! This would be amazing.

If SQUAD had done a another update with all the features of 1.0 but called it .91 and bugfixed for 1.0 like they should have I would have called .91 "Main engine Ignition" or just "Ignition" and 1.0 "Liftoff", but now that we are going straight to 1.0 just call it Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program: We have liftoff.

It appears your title has actually been used for a screenshot. While not the name of the release, it has nonetheless been used. :P

And now that the game has been released, this thread can now be closed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.