What is "Project V"?

Parkaboy

I hope it's a new planet/moon.

V could mean anything... Vector? (commonly used in Unity)

Verdant? (shade of green) (Perhaps a green rocky planet, like Jool?)

...Clearly it's going to be something amazing and earthshattering, considering he's going to be excited to see how we react to it. :P

Either that or it's something relating to V in spanish (since they're based in mexico), but I don't know spanish, so I can't guess on that front.

Could it be the development of the technology to build mobile suits, vulgarly known as "mechas"? That's what Project V stands for in the Gundam universe.

Although it would be cool if it were just a new planet with a name starting with "V". I vote for "Velociraptor".

Verge, Vinland, viking (maybe the probe?)

anything, but its not 5, another post confirmed this

Bet its the secret replacement since no resources are coming next update (pushed back to have smooth release)

edit: ninja'd

...Clearly it's going to be something amazing and earthshattering, considering he's going to be excited to see how we react to it. :P

Earth-shattering? I hope it is!

Hopefully it is something that no mod has ever dared to attempt.

=========================================================

It could be the name of a new species on Kerbin. It's name starts with 'V'.

Edited by Engineer Of Stuff

Okay... This is going to be some epic Illuminati conspiracy stuff, so prepare yourself!

Maybe... just maybe...

They picked "V" because...

it sounded cool

:huh:

That is really annoying.

Its a very valid theory, though. :D. If I was MaxMaps, this is what I would do.

It could be pretty much anything, there's no point in speculating with so little information. Only leaves room for dissapointment in my opinion.

Personally, I'll go for Velociraptor. Rideable velociraptors that you can strap to your rockets.

x4fo8LY.png

I love cloud-to-butt. :P

I'll go for Velociraptor. Rideable velociraptors that you can strap to your rockets.

There's a mod for tha- Wait, there isn't?

Aw. Well, someone will make it soon, then, I suppose.

Also, I doubt MaxMaps picked V because it sounded cool. If I was teasing a new feature, I would make the hint something that vaguely made sense. That way when it's revealed, everyone will say "oh man why didn't I think of that"

Edited by Norpo

A Venus-style planet?

Isn't that Eve? Thick atmosphere, flavour text says "it's almost a sister planet to Kerbin", which people have described venus as being sister to earth, to which KSP parodies by saying "Well, despite the purple, the toxic atmosphere, and the extreme tempertures and pressures.. Actually, who are these people anyways?"

Clearly it means we're getting Vuvuzela Mode, wherein all sound effects are replaced with the iconic noise of the most irritating type of horn ever. Rejoice!

(Actually, I have no idea what it is. But I'm sure it'll be interesting.)

Isn't that Eve? Thick atmosphere, flavour text says "it's almost a sister planet to Kerbin", which people have described venus as being sister to earth, to which KSP parodies by saying "Well, despite the purple, the toxic atmosphere, and the extreme tempertures and pressures.. Actually, who are these people anyways?"

I meant more of an orange Eve with lava and volcanos.

SPELLLING

Moho used to have an atmosphere and was hot as vindaloo, you had to be really careful when taking off from there, we hoped Moho would get lava one day.

Not likely to be this V thing though, something to do with the 5th planet maybe?