Squad have stopped caring

The only problem I'm seeing is that they're declaring the next release the 1.0 release. Instead of the 1.0RC. I really, really think they should bring back the public experimentals for just this once. If they want to catch as many odd bugs as they can before the release day, they should get the broadest possible tester base.

I like this idea. The problem with bugs is that they can pop up where you least expect them, and with the amount of new content, there's sure to be some new bugs on top of the old ones. Seems like a daunting task for the QA team. I suppose one possibility is that they'll call for a large number of testers prior to release. I know they've done this in the past, so maybe it'll happen again. I would apply to be a tester, if that were the case.

The latest updates have taken massively longer than the earlier ones and were pretty much dead on arrival.

I'm pleased to be able to say that with a few rare exceptions, I've been able to enjoy a stable and bug free experience in KSP. For those rare occasions where something did go wrong, I loaded my last quick-save and carried on.

I play on hardcore custom difficulty, but I have no intention of attempting an "ironman" save anytime soon. Just because my solar system doesn't get eaten very often doesn't mean that I'm happy letting my solar system and Career Mode save get eaten infrequently!

Don't tempt the Kraken! :confused:

At some point the house is complete and building the floors is completed. When this happens the only thing left to do on your housebuilding are cosmetical changes.

the problem is with this in my view is that your "house" has no roof, the door is buggy and the window isnt transparent. this is the state of ksp. and they call it 1.0

the problem is with this in my view is that your "house" has no roof, the door is buggy and the window isnt transparent. this is the state of ksp. and they call it 1.0

Bad analogy. If they had decided that .90 as it stands now was the completed game and called it 1.0, then you would be closer to the truth. But as it stands, you have no idea what 1.0 will look like in terms of optimization and bug fixes.

No, the state they call it is 0.90

Also you may tell us what exactly you will be missing for a complete "house" when 1.0 arrives.

So you think the game will not be complete until every single request from everybody has been filled? Even the ones which directly contradict each other? You can't please everyone with a game; no matter what you're making, just about everyone will have something they wished was there but isn't (this applies *especially* to the developers, who know what had to be cut because of time and complexity). So do you actually maintain that so long as there are unaddressed suggestions the game can't be considered complete and worthy of 1.0 release? Or is there something more specific than "everything anyone wanted added"?

So you think the game will not be complete until every single request from everybody has been filled? Even the ones which directly contradict each other? You can't please everyone with a game; no matter what you're making, just about everyone will have something they wished was there but isn't (this applies *especially* to the developers, who know what had to be cut because of time and complexity). So do you actually maintain that so long as there are unaddressed suggestions the game can't be considered complete and worthy of 1.0 release? Or is there something more specific than "everything anyone wanted added"?

yeah, it need some iq to try to defend ur little pet. failed. it simply means why would i write down anything when all of them are already posted in these topics... and not that everything should be added

The sense of entitlement is really astounding here sometimes. How about: play the game, have fun, mod it if you like, make real suggestions for improvements if you like nerding out, and don't get all pissy cause they aren't custom tailoring the game to you or impune peoples motives when you have no idea what you're talking about.

This thread is neither a discussion nor a suggestion, but simply a complaint, and that is not constructive and helps no one. If you have specific issues to bring up, start a thread that actually discusses an aspect of the game, and be prepared to say what you would like Squad to do differently. Or better yet, add to one of the existing threads, but again, be specific and have a point to make. Otherwise, these generalized grumpiness threads go nowhere and just give rise to arguments.