0.90[WIP][KopernicusTech]OuterPlanetsPlus Dev Thread v.1.7.0

amarius1

Well, I will not abbandon it! Still working on Olmo's SOI and some terrain tweaks on the planets, since I learned a lot the past week as I was experimenting with planet PQS and height maps on my Kerbol Plus mod.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, some dwarf planets!

• 4 weeks later...

Minor issue I've found with OPM+ and Better Atmospheres:

Tsz7CuOl.png

I think it may have to do with the Better Atmospheres OP config I downloaded from Augustus, but I'm not sure.

This is the only planet affected by the glitch, which is a red pixelated halo that appears only at certain zooms, but quickly recedes behind the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: which OP+ mod should we use, 1.7 or 2.3.5?

Edited by zilfondel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hello amarius1, I really recommend for you to revive this mod, as it is just amazing. I understand that you are currently revamping Kerbol Plus, but when you have the chance, you should work on this mod. Good luck!

Thank you but... OPM is already adding what this mod added, like, OPM already added moons to Urlum and Neidon... nope, not going to revive it...

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.