The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

There we go again... (feel free to call me names)

Quoting first relevant valid post, you can confirm the rest yourself (and you should, in case I'm wrong).

Deutherius: -6 (nulled by next post)

The Laythe Initiative: -4 (posted at the same time, overwriting me)

Xannari: -5 (valid, even though unintentionally subtracting - this is why you should state the operation you want to do, avoids confusion)

The Laythe Initiative: -4 (valid)

Xannari: -3 (nulled by next post)

Deutherius: -5 (posted at the same time, overwriting Xannari. Last valid post.)

Xannari: -2 (not valid, even if his previous post would be - remember that you have to string valid numbers with at least one other person)

And not even 5 minutes later you did it again with mythbuster.

I know it's just a game, but it has rules. For a good reason. And if you're wondering, no, I don't get a kick out of quoting rules and correcting people all the time. I'd be more than happy if everyone paid enough attention to get it right. (I might, however, get a kick out of keeping it to myself next time and using it much, much later)

So lets just slow down a bit to avoid problems like these, alright?

For ease of continuing: Game is at -5, set by Deutherius. (unless anyone proves me wrong, of course)

And this is the reason why this post of mine will be the last on the entire thread. Goodbye.

There we go again... (feel free to call me names)

Quoting first relevant valid post, you can confirm the rest yourself (and you should, in case I'm wrong).

Deutherius: -6 (nulled by next post)

The Laythe Initiative: -4 (posted at the same time, overwriting me)

Xannari: -5 (valid, even though unintentionally subtracting - this is why you should state the operation you want to do, avoids confusion)

The Laythe Initiative: -4 (valid)

Xannari: -3 (nulled by next post)

Deutherius: -5 (posted at the same time, overwriting Xannari. Last valid post.)

Xannari: -2 (not valid, even if his previous post would be - remember that you have to string valid numbers with at least one other person)

And not even 5 minutes later you did it again with mythbuster.

I know it's just a game, but it has rules. For a good reason. And if you're wondering, no, I don't get a kick out of quoting rules and correcting people all the time. I'd be more than happy if everyone paid enough attention to get it right. (I might, however, get a kick out of keeping it to myself next time and using it much, much later)

So lets just slow down a bit to avoid problems like these, alright?

For ease of continuing: Game is at -5, set by Deutherius. (unless anyone proves me wrong, of course)

Understood! Will read rules better next time.

- - - Updated - - -

-6. I has switched sides!

2. You cannot post to change the number again until another person has posted to change the current number. (Technically you can just get 2 people on the same team spam posts real fast without breaking this rule. But that is exploiting the rule and being cheap.:mad: I will record your win snidely.)

Is this spamming?

I'm not on any team(That I know of)

All your posts are either for one side or the other. You can switch sides at any time, but your previous posts do not change sides.

Yes, it is spamming, but that's how the positives won a few rounds ago. :sticktongue: