The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

For:

An expression (including assignment expressions) or variable declaration. Typically used to initialize a counter variable. This expression may optionally declare new variables with the var keyword. These variables are not local to the loop, i.e. they are in the same scope the for loop is in. The result of this expression is discarded.

Source: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Statements/for

Ahem, some new updates from OP:

March 27 2015 - Update regarding editing posts:

It has came to my attention that there has been some conflicts and problems over post editing in the last few rounds. I do not want to create hard rules about editing, because: 1. It is near impossible to police such things due to the limitations of this forum. This game was designed for another forum where edits is closed after 15 minutes, makes it much easier to deal with. 2. This is a forum game, there shouldn't be a need for doing such restrictive rules that may create even more conflicts and drama. 3. I trust that people here are better than that.

Therefore, I will leave the editing process open with no rules, conflicts will be resolved case by case, and between players. It will be on an honor system, and I trust that you will not use editing maliciously to be cheap. Because, really, this is a forum game where you don't get anything from winning through cheap moves. Don't ruin the fun for others.

It is still my strong recommendation that you refrain from editing in this forum game to avoid needless conflicts. If it gets too out of hand, I will have to shut this game down.

Some official view from me regarding dealing with editing to help dealing with conflicts - not rules and may varied based on cases:

- Edits after another player has posted will stand, however, if the edit is meant to be inducing an error for reversal of progress, it will not be recognized. This will be checked through the timestamps.

- Edits before 3 minutes has passed after posting (the delay before an edit is tagged with time stamp) is unpoliceable. I can only hope for the best from all of you to not abuse this. If it is contested, just find a 3rd party to flip a coin, because there is no other fair way to deal with it. It is preferable that we don't have to do this.

So again, you are on an honor basis for editing in this game. I trust you all not to ruin the fun of others just over a forum game. If this get out of hand, I will have to ask for a mod to shut this game down. I hope that we can play this game without problems.