The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Now, here, have a text (I WANT THIS ON THE OP, PLEASE)

After an immense number of pages of positive vs negative fighting, we finally win. The positives are victorious once again.

We were attacked, but we managed to keep the negatives back, and didn't get pinned down. Always advancing into enemy territory.

Some perished on the way, some negatives joined our side, while other negatives kept on fighting. They, however, were no threat to us.

After all, we're the positives. There's no stopping us. We're like a breath exhaled from the Earth. Only one goal in sight:

We. Will. Win.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, 1.

Indeed, my hat is off to you negatives, you put up quite the fight!

Also, Deu and Fel, no hard feelings right?

Bahh, here I am looking into hardware errors and you do this behind my back?

Well, just to be a sore loser; I'd like to claim that you can't have won because RainDreamer never reset your last "win"

Stop it!

100 just in case. :P

Here, you clearly call "100", which means that any revert following doesn't count except RainDreamer's; since I next revert your 100, I am in violation of the rules, just as I am now in reverting the 100 again ;p

The last valid post is here

Everything that follows, including the win, is hence invalid. I subtract one from this post to make it 60

/me doesn't think RainDreamer will fall for this though.... good game XD

- - - Updated - - -

Go Team Zero

Well, just to be a sore loser; I'd like to claim that you can't have won because RainDreamer never reset your last "win"

Here, you clearly call "100", which means that any revert following doesn't count except RainDreamer's; since I next revert your 100, I am in violation of the rules, just as I am now in reverting the 100 again ;p

/me doesn't think RainDreamer will fall for this though.... good game XD

- - - Updated - - -

Go Team Zero

He did reset my win. He messaged me saying the win didn't count and to continue with the revert. We followed rules.

Either way, i posted 100. :P

now 1

No, it's zero

- - - Updated - - -

@Endersmens, it's just technicalities... aka War. I doubt it will matter but nothing to lose by pointing it out now.