The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Was that a win or not?

Technically, it isn't a win until RainDreamer declares it a win... and I don't know what she'll do about us if we win again XD

-18 (-)

Aww come on ;p

- - - Updated - - -

But Goodle, even if you were "correcting the error" the number still changed 107 numbers in 6 posts. That's a MAJOR ERROR.

Also Fel did you actually report me????

YEAH :(

I was trying to give you forum rep and didn't notice the lack of rep button... and didn't read what popped up. You have no violations it should pass through unnoticed :(

- - - Updated - - -

the LOL NO one is already jackign up. I intentionally reverted.

You have to actually follow the revert procedure; without it we don't know what your post was doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I'm going to do this, okay?

The last valid post is

-14 gogogo
-14 (-)

does not change the progression and as an override causes the poster to post twice.

So people, next time if you reach a winning number, please notify me, even if it seems to be invalid, so I can check its validity and stuff asap.

Anyway, from the look of this, I think I will rule this win to be invalid, due to that major number skip. The spirit of the rule was for preventing people from just posting 100 or -100 to get a win no matter the current number is, as that would be an error and the game does allow error to win if people didn't catch them. So the clause states that only subtle errors counts and major number skip does not counts toward a win. The condition is, of course, if it reach winning number. Before a winning number is reached, a major number skip is treated as any other error and people can revert it (with the correct error reporting procedure) before a win happen and it will be fine and you can win. If a winning number is reached with a major number skip happened (no matter what direction) and no one revert it with the correct error reporting procedure, and I am aware of it, I will null the win.

So sadly, I will declare that the win being invalid. Remember the reporting procedure as stated in rule 6: Report the error, then quote the last correct number before moving on. It allow for easy checking and it tells people what you are intending to do.

Continue with Fel's last valid post then.

Guess what, guys? I get the chance to set you back even further! One last revert, for old time's sake.

5 (-)

Valid. Correct number, correct operation.

I'm usually lawfool good, and on the rebel side. But I now feel as a negative one, pulling towards the dark side of the fource.

Very clever use of the wording, and valid. Correct number, correct operation.

6 (+)

Invalid! ghostbuzzer7, you got the number correct, but you got the timestamp wrong. You were off by two minutes, not one, so this is an invalid post.

5 (-)

Fel, no matter what the two posts ahead of you did, this number is correct. However, you replied to an invalid post, making yours invalidated, too. Even if you were replying to pendant, you got the operation wrong.

Aww come on ;p

Sorry, buddy, but that's the rules of the game.

I've had a wonderfully long time playing this game.

Gosh, it feels nice to be able to do one last massive revert. *Sighs contentedly*

Dman979, signing out.

Edited by Dman979

Meh, dman, you are screwing with my hidden revert spots -__-;

+ five nower

According to the post by RainDreamer, this is invalid because it says +5 instead of 5 (+) indicating an operation of +5.

Hence, the last valid number is

4 + now

and now it's 3 (-)

5 mmkay

This post is invalid as it does not change the number, regardless of whether he edits it later.

Last valid post is

I would say so

5 +

And the number is now 4 (-)

Edited by Fel

Since he's acting all spoiled about it, I'll take back half the brownie points (I still like pulling stunts like that, just not the gloating about it)

4 (+)

-redacted-

I removed the part about reverts from my post. (click the link to my post)

Edited by Endersmens