The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Invalid, you need to go to zero.

Last valid post:

Read. The. Rules. :P Rule #7 in particular.

It means, you posted negative from 0, I posted positive from 0 within a minute. My post overrides yours.

so my post is indeed the last valid post.

1 (+) no you won't :sticktongue:

Attention all players:

I have found 2 GameMasters to help me with managing this game: Dman979 and Deutherius. As of this post, they are officially GMs and will no longer be able participate in the game as players.

They would act in the same capacity as I do, so when I am not available if you have any question about the rules, or have some cases you want to question a GM about, you may also ask them. Their decisions are regarded to be the same as mine, but if you have a problem with their decision, you can contact me and other GM and we will figure things out.

That is all. Now get back there and continue fighting with numbers!

@Fel Come here, I need help!

He is right, it is a valid override.

0 (-)

- - - Updated - - -

Attention all players:

I have found 2 GameMasters to help me with managing this game: Dman979 and Deutherius. As of this post, they are officially GMs and will no longer be able participate in the game as players.

So that's what he meant by his last great revert, and those hints he's been dropping... sneaky sneaky mr. peaky.

He is right, it is a valid override.

0 (-)

Yes, Endersmens is correct, but doesn't need to be so snippy :). Fel, your post (the one I'm quoting) is correct. FireFaced, if you have any questions about the rules, feel free to ask any of us three.

So that's what he meant by his last great revert, and those hints he's been dropping... sneaky sneaky mr. peaky.

I only learned of the opportunity yesterday, those other comments I was making were simply taunts because I knew I would revert. But I was taking a self-imposed Deutherius-style break and stock-piling reverts. I used the furthest back one I could find; thus, my last great revert.

No sir! In fact, we are not allowed to play at all. We are here to observe the game, explain the rules, and clarify any issues that may arise in an impartial manner. The only time we are allowed to actively participate is in the case of a majorly flawed win, or some other similarly disastrous case.

Also, I think that any other questions like this should be moved to a PM. It can be distracting from the game, even if it is meant humorously.