The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

-38 (-)

upleftrightdown

Not sure what mythbusters844 was talking about....

anyways, -45 (+)

Yes you do. You overrode for absolutely no reason.

2 posts above you:

-46 (-)

Post above you:

- 47 (-)

Aw, man - we were almost halfway there!

Your post:

-45 (+)

override :P

EDIT: wow, I clicked submit as the clock changed and it still got a 21:41 time stamp :D

As you can see, there was no reason for that override (and if there was, you should've stated it). My post was doing what you did:

Why'd you override? There was no reason to do that. Anyways...

-100 (-) (Override)

EDIT: I WIN!

According to your logic, this is allowed and I do indeed win.

-38 (-)

upleftrightdown

Yes you do. You overrode for absolutely no reason.

2 posts above you:

Post above you:

Your post:

As you can see, there was no reason for that override (and if there was, you should've stated it). My post was doing what you did:

According to your logic, this is allowed and I do indeed win.

-36 (-)

There you go. Instead of saying "override" and being extremely vague, you actually described what you were doing. Bravo.

An "override" is a pretty solidly defined and used term in this game, refering to rule #7, which you should probably read. An "override" does not need an explanation, unlike a "revert", which you seem to be confusing it with. Endersmen's override was posted within the valid time window, within the valid conditions and in accordance to the rules. As was his revert.

An "override" is a pretty solidly defined and used term in this game, refering to rule #7, which you should probably read. An "override" does not need an explanation, unlike a "revert", which you seem to be confusing it with. Endersmen's override was posted within the valid time window, within the valid conditions and in accordance to the rules. As was his revert.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.....I didn't understand rule 7 for some reason. Now I feel stupid, 'cause I am :P

Edited by mythbusters844