Eeloo's diamond

daniel l.

Speaking of craters, will the devs eventually work on adding procedurally-generated ones to all planets? I seem to recall Harv stating that what they did for the Mun would be extended to other bodies.

Yes it would be nice with some exceptions, Eve and Laythe should not have small craters. The flats on Minmus should have some but not many, depending on how old they are.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
But maybe!

It could be part of an eventual storyline of sorts!

The person shape could be an ancient engraving of a kerbal! Or maybe this could connect to the SSTV signal. I think a storyline connecting the anomalies and the origin of kerbals would be great.

If only that excellent suggestion didn't keep getting repeatedly ignored by the devs...

If only that excellent suggestion didn't keep getting repeatedly ignored by the devs...

If they were going to do it, I would assume they wouldn't tell us about it, which would make it appear as though they are ignoring it ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.