Show off your best bugs, your graphical glitches and other weird moments here.

sal_vager

We have all had KSP glitch out on us from time to time, and sometimes we remember to hit F1 when it happens, this is the thread for those things that may have ruined your flight but sure looked cool while doing it.

Ghosts of orbits past

KnvNh.jpg

Global thermonuclear war on Kerbin

FlymQ.jpg

I don\'t have a picture, but a few days ago I was testing tanks and I launched so many different flights that the world around the KSC terrain disappeared. As soon as I left the launchpad ramp, the rovers-with-guns fell through the ground and got smushed in the sea below. Weirdness.

I tried to land on the launch tower, a small accident happened and the lower part of the rocket got 'stuck' until the fuel ran out:

Not a glitch, the thrust just kept it pressed against the wall. If it didn\'t fall, it probably lodged itself in there.

I tried to land on the launch tower, a small accident happened and the lower part of the rocket got 'stuck' until the fuel ran out:

I can tell you haven\'t installed the new update yet. Or are you on the demo?

I can tell you haven\'t installed the new update yet. Or are you on the demo?

This thread isn\'t about asking what\'s wrong with my KSP, it is about fun with glitches and game hiccups. There is bound to be some old vids and pics coming around on here.

Yup this thread is for showing off your oddities and weirdness within the world of KSP :) so on that note here is something that just happened...

The Langoliers come for the KSC

BDGE2.jpg

Or are far darker, more ancient forces at work?

vMXqS.jpg

Thanks for that, I knew it already, we are not looking for explanations or bugfixes here, if you happen to have anything weird happen to you while playing, hit F1 and show us.

Or even better, if you can actually video some strange goings on in the Kerbol system, we\'d love to see it.

Your task if you choose to accept it, is to recreate that weirdness for us :)

I did try, sometimes indirectly, but I\'ve been totally unsuccessful. :(

Although I did get my first sighting of the core of Kerbin that day!

Had a moment about a month ago where my spaceplane fuselage (the rest had been ripped off) began to spin uncontrollably and violently after hitting a texture seam. It fell into the ocean and kept bobbing up and out of the water, splashing back in and thrashing violently before jumping out again.

I had a few pictures, but decided it did not do the event any justice at all, so I deleted them. Video is required, really; it\'s just so bizarre.