JPLRepo

[1.2.2] AmpYear Main & Reserve Power Manager (v1.4.6.0) 25th Jan 2017

409 posts in this topic

Hmm, do I really have to sign up on Github because you (pseudo-)ignore posts here?

btw IONRCS and DeepFreeze added plus a TON of other mods back into the game and it still works.

Just now, Gordon Dry said:

Hmm, do I really have to sign up on Github because you (pseudo-)ignore posts here?

btw IONRCS and DeepFreeze added plus a TON of other mods back into the game and it still works.

No you do not have to... But it does just mean it takes me longer to get around to looking at it. and may be that it slips into the background because unless it's on the tracker I'm likely to forget about it in another couple of weeks when I might have the Free time to look at it.
My first guess here is it's an incompatibility with the plethora of other mods you have installed. Because stand-alone it works fine.
Finding those kind of conflicts takes a lot a time because I would have to install all your mods and go through finding the conflict.. My Free time.....

1 hour ago, JPLRepo said:

My Free time

Here it's not better.

When I remove all mods but AmpYear and start adding them one after the other, each time the loading until main menu is increased by about ~20s or more.

I know it's not funny, but I also know that Unity is bad in telling WHAT is the issue in logs, only THAT there is an issue is told.
Welcome to the 21st century (irony mode).

11 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

Here it's not better.

When I remove all mods but AmpYear and start adding them one after the other, each time the loading until main menu is increased by about ~20s or more.

I know it's not funny, but I also know that Unity is bad in telling WHAT is the issue in logs, only THAT there is an issue is told.
Welcome to the 21st century (irony mode).

Welcome to the world of free content - mods. Where the free content is provided free, when people have free time.

19 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

I just have to say this because the KSP modding community has been so terrific at enhancing the quality of this game. JPLRepo may be part of Squad, but the terrific mods he (or she) has made are not part of the core game and I am very grateful for the time he (or she) has spent making the game better for all of us. If JPLRepo was really ignoring (pseudo or otherwise) posts, we *still* wouldn't have a right to complain. When modders spend their precious time creating content FOR FREE that so many of us benefit from, the least we can do is show some basic gratitude and not give grief regarding a simple request to sign up for a GitHub account. Quite frankly, that's the ONLY reason I have a GitHub account.

Thank you, JPLRepo, for creating and maintaining your mods so that my career (with 139 mods loaded) is so much the better. I continue to hope that future updates will bring your mods into stock, but either way, you make all of our games better with the work you've done. :)

2 people like this

I'm not sure how to manage this information - I just lack the proper MM config knowledge:

1 person likes this

On 5/19/2017 at 11:59 PM, Voodoo8648 said:

I'm experiencing a problem where AmpYear is not displaying "power production". It just always says, 0 whether in the VAB or in flight with the solar panels extended and in full daylight. Any ideas?

Output log:

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AvUWxjgM4SuQhc5xdR3DYGahlxF00A

Any ideas to the above described problem?

The suggestion by @blowfish didn't work:

Now the parts are all compiled, but AmpYear is not ...

Non platform assembly: D:\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\REPOSoftTech\AmpYear\Plugins\AmpYear.dll (this message is harmless)
ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPUtil, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: KSPUtil, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'AmpYear': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AY.AmpYear' from assembly 'AmpYear, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AY.AYController' from assembly 'AmpYear, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AY.AYSCController' from assembly 'AmpYear, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AY.AYPart' from assembly 'AmpYear, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c' from assembly 'AmpYear, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ReactionWheelPower' from assembly 'AmpYear, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c' from assembly 'AmpYear, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass295_0' from assembly 'AmpYear, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass81_0' from assembly 'AmpYear, Version=1.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

So I have to remove it again ...