Zeon

You should design more _______ Craft  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Craft choice

• Air
    • Water
    • Space
    • Land

5qRIT0G.jpg

D.F.I. is a private military research division which aims to provide top quality stock craft to all clients. All of our crafts are adaptable to the mission or service specific needs.

All Craft Posted here will be made available through my kerbalx account here ------->DOWNLOADS

Aircraft

Watercraft

IagF5ep.jpg

Spacecraft

The Melkor is designed as an interplanetary tug vessel, capable of pulling massive cargo loads to various destinations. The Sr. Docking Port at the rear provides maximum stability for large trailers. There are also 4 Jr. ports aligned outside of the Sr. for various utility/refueling purposes. Heat dissipation extends and retracts from cargo bays. Launcher Included.

Warning!!! do not attempt to gravity turn before 15,000 as this will result in tumble and breakage.
Also the nuclear motors are correctly in stage 1 and fire throughout ascent to provide better stability on launch. (refuel after orbit required)

aPPa8O0.jpg

Edited by Zeon
Update

I recently replied to a thread where this amazing guy dared himself to go 6000+ m/s. I'd like to give you a small craft reccomendation: go to the thread, go on the wikipedia link I posted, and create a jet capable of high-hypersonic to ultrasonic velocities. I want to see what you can do with FAR.

Good luck

Link:

I love some of the designs, and I believe they are inspiring towards people who want to make better designs!

Why not make everything, like add one to each, every week or whenever you feel like it? I love all of the designs, not just one aspect of your awesome creations!

Edited by He_162

On 1/7/2016 at 7:08 PM, Majorjim said:

Wow that spacecraft is very cool. Lots of Sci-fi references in that design. Good work!

Thanks alot! Ive looked at your crafts briefly just now and you've obviously put alot of time and effort in. Im particularly fond of that AT-ST replica :). In essence, I respect your kerbal ability and it makes your support even more valued.

On 1/7/2016 at 9:03 PM, 073198681 said:

I recently replied to a thread where this amazing guy dared himself to go 6000+ m/s. I'd like to give you a small craft reccomendation: go to the thread, go on the wikipedia link I posted, and create a jet capable of high-hypersonic to ultrasonic velocities. I want to see what you can do with FAR.

Good luck

This is simply Not possible ....even with far.

On 1/7/2016 at 3:52 AM, He_162 said:

I love some of the designs, and I believe they are inspiring towards people who want to make better designs!

Why not make everything, like add one to each, every week or whenever you feel like it? I love all of the designs, not just one aspect of your awesome creations!

I appreciate the support! I am glad that my design aspects can help new players produce more creative and effective craft! As far as making new craft and the poll, I intend to produce at least one new addition a week. I favor aircraft obviously but I like the challenge of building other unfamiliar craft.

Just now, Zeon said:

Thanks alot! Ive looked at your crafts briefly just now and you've obviously put alot of time and effort in. Im particularly fond of that AT-ST replica :). In essence, I respect your kerbal ability and it makes your support even more valued.

Well thank you for saying so. Yes, building in KSP is a passion of mine. Many an hour has been spent, and more will too I don't doubt. I have picked up, and invented a few tricks along the way, if you ever need help with anything shoot me a PM.

MJ

13 hours ago, Zeon said:

I appreciate the support! I am glad that my design aspects can help new players produce more creative and effective craft! As far as making new craft and the poll, I intend to produce at least one new addition a week. I favor aircraft obviously but I like the challenge of building other unfamiliar craft.

You deserve the support, I am looking forward to your new additions! All of them!

Edited by He_162

On 1/8/2016 at 11:50 AM, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

The melkor mk 1 is great!

Thanks Lots!

On 1/8/2016 at 2:22 PM, He_162 said:

Are you planning on adding newer versions of them per say, like a Nero mk 2?

My plan right now is to fill out an array of craft that function well for stock players. In the future Mk.2's will be produced that are FAR and BD armory approved. Beyond that i cannot say yet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.