Game Does not Produce Output_log.txt

Hello, I recently updated my game from 1.1.3 to 1.2.2 and now my game is not producing Output_log.txt. Windows 7 64 bit. I have tried a complete reinstall through steam after deleting all files. The game is installed on a backup drive F:/. I then copied the game out of the steam directory to C:\. It still will not produce an Output_log.txt. It does produce KSP.log which is obviously less useful. I have no idea what changed or why this is happening. I have even run both executables as admin, even though I am the only user on my computer and should possess admin privileges. I have checked the AppData folder and it isn't there either. Please help :( More info available at request. Thanks!

Edited by Svm420

Try the launcher, click on the gear, go to advanced settings and see if for some reason the "Do not produce log (may improve performance)." box might be checked. If you run the game through the launcher, do you get a log?

I really thought you were on to something there, but no it was not active and it made no difference starting from the launcher. Thanks for that though I forgot about that setting and had messed with it a long time ago.

Edited by Svm420

25 minutes ago, sebi.zzr said:

@Svm420,if you're on windows

I feel kinda of dumb :blush:  I had found that info before just not the exact folder path, so I searched AppData for the file last night and turned up nothing. Now I found it exactly as described. The strangest part is KSP isn't in any protected folder. It is on my F:/ steam install and C:/ itself . Both however, write to that location when played. Very strange as this only started with 1.2.2 :/. Thank you though you solved my issue :kiss: . Always good to double check thing especially if the first check was after 12am  :confused:

Edited by Svm420

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.