What i would like in KSP

Wazz aaappp everyone!!! :cool: As you may know,i am new here.I have been playing KSP for a loooong time,starting from 0.13 all the way to 1.2.2.Here are some ideas i would like in the game. 

1:New planets/moons!

I have always loved the idea of new planets/other celestial bodies in the game,for example:A comet,so i can re-enact Rosetta,or maybe a new gas giant with rings,or new moons.The possibilities! :o

2:New parts!

I would really like some new parts.Mostly science parts.I really want a bathymeter,so i can study Eve's,Laythe's or Kerbin's seas,or maybe a magnetometer,or a new dish antenna,or a camera!! :targetpro:

3:A new solar system

I want the REAL solar system in the game.When the player starts a new game,a pop up will appear asking them to choose between the Kerbol system,or the Real Life solar system.That would be amazing. :)

And thats all! 

Edited by StubbornJeb
spelling mistake: magnetomer

In this my last carrier, i rescued a dozen of kerbonauts, all scientists or engineers, i need a pilot! I have only Jeb and val as pilot.

So it could be better if in rescue Mission contract is specified the class or the kerbonaut.

2 hours ago, tab said:

So it could be better if in rescue Mission contract is specified the class or the kerbonaut.

Rescue the Kerbal and pocket the reward. If he/she is the correct type keep him/her. If not fire them.

If you know what you're doing rescues are a great cash-cow.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.