Quarkz

Forum Question

8 posts in this topic

Is it only new users that have to have their posts on the forums approved by a moderator, or is it everybody?

Users with less than 3 posts and users who have received several warnings by moderators, IIRC.

It's a spambot prevention measure which you will soon be past as you post a few more times, @PhysicsBrain

Also, thread moved to Kerbal Network. 

With such an on-task and world-wide moderation team, it shouldn't take all that long for a post to be approved no matter when you post it.

I was wondering this too as I've noticed it appears on my posts (just finally signed up after lurking for a while).  Does anyone know how long it goes on for?  I've made more than 3 I'm sure.

1 hour ago, moonlandermike said:

I was wondering this too as I've noticed it appears on my posts (just finally signed up after lurking for a while).  Does anyone know how long it goes on for?  I've made more than 3 I'm sure.

It's five posts. Sorry for the inconvenience, it's and unfortunate necessity to keep the spambots in check. 

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

It's five posts. Sorry for the inconvenience, it's and unfortunate necessity to keep the spambots in check. 

No worries!  Its certainly better than seeing a forum turn to spam.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Some questions have been moved to the AtMQAtF thread. Please keep discussion here related to the OP. :)

Edited by Dman979
Wording change