ScienceAlert?!

Svm420

Hi, I wondered if anyone knew of a mod that works as science alert did. It would popup in a small window any experiment that had science points available. It was the best for easy science part activation. Especially in orbit when zooming over biomes. If there hasn't been a decent remake would anyone consider reviving the mod if the license allows? I loved that mod so much :(. Thanks!

Yeah, [x]Science! has more or less officially taken over that functionality via the new "Here And Now" window. Does everything ScienceAlert did, plus you get everything else that [x]Science! does, too :)

Edited by Streetwind

On 3/10/2017 at 2:57 AM, Streetwind said:

Yeah, [x]Science! has more or less officially taken over that functionality via the new "Here And Now" window. Does everything ScienceAlert did, plus you get everything else that [x]Science! does, too :)

Now if only "Here and Now" actually worked tolerably.  Doesn't support dmagic experiments and it will kill warp on every biome change.  One of the things I *loved* about Science Alert was the ability to tell it, "If there's more than X science available, kil warp and tell me, otherwise keep quiet."

Still, getting by using Here and Now while gritting my teeth. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.