Best Mods for new star systems?

Minwaabi

What are the best mods that add star systems?    I want something that adds a reason for KSPI-E.  

I finally have a new computer that can handle all the mods I want to play with, but I've been out of a loop for a while.  (I eventually got tired of the 15 minute+ load times I had before with my old potato).  The last time I played KSP seriously, new star systems were a way to frustrate yourself with a bug riddled game.  Do these actually work now?  (Are they stable?  What bugs should I expect?

Kerbol Star System is hands down THE BEST and most developed multiple star system / galaxy mod for KSP. Your search is over. Download KSS and get strapped in for a whole new purpose to KSP. I can't say enough good things about this mod other than KSS as a mod is as good as KSP itself. Once you use KSS and understand KSS and everything that it adds to the game, KSP will not be playable without KSS.

IT'S. THAT. GOOD.  

@StarCrusher96

Edited by Voodoo8648

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.