You Know You've Kerballed Too Much When...

GreeningGalaxy

You know you've kerballed too much when you start accidentally applying rocket science to everyday life in ways that don't really work. When you're thinking in terms of rockets, it can sometimes get challenging to stop!

Tell us how you tell when you've given KSP a bit more attention than you originally planned!

I'll start:

You know you've kerballed too much when you want to get on the roof of a building and think "I know, I need a jet-powered wall car!"

^ Oddly enough I did that BEFORE I started Kerballing. I must be insane.

...when you continue to make in-jokes about KSP to your friends despite the fact that none of them actually play the game.

...when you start KSP as soon as your computer turns on, only to realize you didn't actually want to play KSP.

...when you realize in horror that there actually is a point, far out in the abyss of infinity, where a human can play KSP long enough and frequently enough to actually experience the feeling of not wanting to play right now, and worse, that you've actually hit it.

...when you go to a game development competition and spend half of it playing KSP instead of developing anything.

...WHEN YOU HAVE KERBAL DREAMS D:

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.