Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


626 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Wow, that looks nice. I'll have to look into how the inventory configs work but I should be able to do that at some point edit: ok it was quite simple, added an inventory module to the ascent stage
  2. yeah I wasn't sure about that, I was using BDB as a guideline where sustainer engines are usually 25% thrust of real life but it does seem a little underpowered. Also the SRBS seem a bit overpowered. Huh, that's weird, I dunno how I managed to do that. I will fix it soon
  3. Sounds good, could do with some payloads
  4. Something I've been doing very slowly, H-IIA and B are mostly done and hopefully I'll get to H3 soon as well. Could probably use some work balancing the ingame stats if anyone wants to try it out. Cheers link: https://github.com/mcd0uble/H2 license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
  5. Didn't really realize people actually still use this mod, I was actually just cleaning up some of the textures since a lot of the grime/wear was way too strong. As for the parachutes any weird functionality was probably just due to me not knowing what I was doing, so can't really help there lol
  6. you are a great modder!

  7. I haven't done any Saturn configs for RO since that's probably one of the next things to be revamped. If there are any other parts that are glaring omissions let me know and I'll endeavour to get them done, actually I'm not sure how up to date the ones included with RO are since I just kinda do configs for things as they are released for my own use. I did add a LEM based on the old "bug" design but I don't know if I ever set it up for career mode or anything
  8. Was messing around with editing some screenshots for new Centaur parts and got a bit carried away
  9. It would almost certainly have been for thermal control. Since the radiators ran coolant under the sections where the stripes are, they probably found that a flat white surface was radiating a little too well, so they just added a little bit of black surface to balance things out.
  10. Oh yeah there will definitely be an adapter and other things like that when I've finished. I was just hoping to get some help making the thing fly decently in the meantime, as I don't know much about how aero works in the game.
  11. Been working on this for a while and it is sort of in a working state, but needs a lot of tweaking of aerodynamic settings etc. If anyone knows how to get things to fly well and would like to test it out that would be great. download: https://github.com/mcd0uble/HL20 Main problems atm: 1. Couldn't find a way to get the rudders on the wings to attach at the correct angle, because they're in such a weird position with the edge basically rotated through all 3 axes so the game doesn't want to snap to it. At the moment you just have to attach them and then gizmo rotate them around the green axis into the right position. 2. The elevators on the top and bottom have to use ModuleAeroSurface rather than ModuleControlSurface so that they only actuate in one direction, but they don't seem to function completely. They will deploy for yaw left and right and for airbraking, but not for pitching up and down (which is their main function..). No idea if that can be fixed. 3. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make mirror symmetry work for the rear landing gear, so at the moment you have to just place one, and then another on the other side rotated 180 degrees. There's a craft file included to show how it should be put together. (totally not a Dream Chaser mod btw)
  12. Was playing around with editing some screenshots, the results were quite nice (only because the parts look so good to begin with )
  • Create New...