• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

583 Excellent


About Ezriilc

  • Rank
    Rocket Scientist

Contact Methods

  • Website URL Array

Recent Profile Visitors

4,035 profile views
  1. @etmoonshade, I'm very sorry, but I just don't know. I don't use other mods and I'm not familiar with the code enough to be of much help (I didn't create HyperEdit). I recommend checking with the devs of those other mods, and/or hope that someone here can help. I wish you the best of luck, and please let us know if you get it fixed or learn anything more.
  2. Sorry about that! I'm in the processing of changing my hosting provider. The site is back up now, so please let me know if you have any issues from here on. EDIT: "diapered", lol. I'm beginning to feel my age, but I'm not quite there just yet. EDIT-2: @GayNASA, welcome to the forums! I love your avatar. It's always nice to have some color around.
  3. I'm afraid I won't be much help with regard to other mods - sorry. But I'm hoping that someone else here will.
  4. Hello, User! I am still taking care of Graphotron, but I'm not a programmer, so I don't really have anything planned beyond putting out fires if any arise. Sorry
  5. Thanks for your input. It really helps to have others testing and reporting. No worries! Please feel free to contact me any time about any thing.
  6. I don't think so. At least, not for me. I'm using the latest version of HyperEdit. I've tested the latest HyperEdit's Lander and Orbit Editor with KSP v1.10, and it seems to work as expected. Please let me know if you have any issues.
  7. I'm glad you find it useful. Thanks for the detailed report. Most of that went completely over my head, so I'm not going to be much help, but you've created an issue so others will see it there and here.
  8. @etoanrish, our testing shows that there is no known way to make the atmosphere have gradual density. Sorry about that! I've created an issue for it, and hopefully someone can get that fixed.
  9. I'll be honest. I just don't know. I'll have my crew of testers (a "technically adult" kid) that will attempt to determine the possibilities, if any.
  10. Welcome to HyperEdit! I do believe that is a known bug, but you're free to check in our issues list on GitHub: https://github.com/Ezriilc/HyperEdit/issues I also believe that a work-around for that issue is to save, then change scenes to somewhere else, such as the tracking station, and then back to Flight. Good luck!
  11. Almost anything is possible with HyperEdit. Please let us know how it goes.
  12. Yes! The current version works on versions up to 1.9.1. I recommend grabbing the BETA, since that includes some fixes. I need to move that to a normal release.
  13. I did not create the images or rules that my generator uses. I can take that into consideration, but to be honest I had not planned to add anything beyond the stock stuff.
  14. Ok. My generator has nothing to do with any mods, and only represents stock KSP stuff.
  15. I'm sorry, but I don't know what "final frontier" is, but I'm pretty sure the ribbons my generator uses are just for stock KSP.