1.0 Maybe a chance to return?

RayneCloud

So I doubt any of the new crowd knows anything about me, but at one time I enjoyed being a part of the KSP team and making a great set of friends. 1.0, seems to be the ultimate culmination of everything I dreamed KSP would become when I started playing back in 0.8. So, maybe just maybe I might come back to playing KSP and loving it with some videos and streams. We'll have to wait and see though. What's everyone's thoughts on 1.0 at the moment? The new fairings, female kerbals, resources system, heat and aerodynamics upgrades..this has to be thee single largest update to the game ever and I can't wait to get back to it.

Edited by Damion Rayne

I have to admit I don´t know you, but if you were the former KSP Community Manager ... then welcome back! Have a great time, again. :)

Yeah, former CM way back when. I miss being a part of this team, but I'm here now to congratulate them on a massive job well done on what looks to be the best update yet. I've not played in some time, so I can't wait to get back to it.

Then welcome back aboard! I'm loving what I'm hearing of 1.0 thus far and simply cannot wait to play it on Monday. Too bad I'll be in school most of the day... At least I'll have some time off to play it both Tuesday and Wednesday!

It's Damion! I thought I'd never see you again. I remember your teaser streams on the old official KSP twitch where you would stream the up-and-coming update and show off some of the new features. I hope you can return someday.

EDIT: Sowwy. :(

Edited by AlternNocturn
language!

I remember you, Damion. It was a big deal when you became the community manager back in the day. We old-timers had some fun times back then...

1.0 is looking and sounding like it's going to be fantastic. Definitely a release to come back for, whatever your reasons might have been for leaving.

Thanks for the warm welcomes to the return guys. My time with Team KSP is long past and over, and working with them was an amazing part of my life that I'll always cherish. For now, I'm just a gamer wanting to enjoy a great game and a great community with great people in it. Great to hear Cap is back about as well. Also, heya Sal, it has been a long time, :) As for streams and videos? I'd like to return to being a "member" of this community as a player doing that stuff, but we'll have to see.

Hi Damion. I've never seen or heard of you before. Sorry. I'm relatively new to the KSP Game. I started playing about a year and 3/4 ago. Anyway, I looked through your older posts and saw the "I Dream of Space" Thread from around the time I got the game. Are you the Narrator in this video?

Hi Damion. I've never seen or heard of you before. Sorry. I'm relatively new to the KSP Game. I started playing about a year and 3/4 ago. Anyway, I looked through your older posts and saw the "I Dream of Space" Thread from around the time I got the game. Are you the Narrator in this video?

I am yes. That was me. I really enjoyed doing that.

Captain Skunky with his big beard and his kitty, Mister Damion Rayne with his amazingly enthusiastic KSP streaming. Those days where awesome! I never watched a KSP stream ever again after those guys left. It just wasn't the same anymore. Welcome back hero's! :)

Welcome back Damion! :)

i remember when you were community manager, it was a terrible loss to the community when you and skunky left, i was only on the forums for like a month or two before you left.

ahhh, memories.

Edited by Deadpangod3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.