Its now monday. Where is KSP 1.0?!

2:35pm over here

as long as it arrives until 7pm when I put my kids in bed everything is peachy ;)

Squad: you got 4,5 hours!

(and I assume that your servers will crash and burn 2 minutes after release - no pressure *g*)

Would they be awake by then?

They should be awake by now, but I'm sure they need to organize a few things just before pressing that big red button that releases 1.0. Let's hope it doesn't take the whole day.

They should be awake by now, but I'm sure they need to organize a few things just before pressing that big red button that releases 1.0. Let's hope it doesn't take the whole day.

Yeah. I heard someone say it would be released at 15-16 GMT. So thats 42mins away from me. I want to atleast record the new update, so we will get it eventually. :D

Would they be awake by then?

You assume that they even managed to get very much sleep, which I doubt. This isn't just a regular patch for them, I'm betting this one will be keeping them going down to the wire.

sorry guys, it's been canceled. The workload to deal with all the nonsense on the forums asking for release dates, dealing with complaints about an unreleased product, etc. has caused the entire team to just give up and pack it in.

I think they will release it at 17:00-18:00 GMT

Its a common hour for a lot of releases, and it would give them some time in the morning for the preparations, so it would make sense.

I don't think they will release after than that, European people would get mad at them...

They said that it would be out before the time they usually post the devnotes in the Daily Kerbal section of the forums ( see last week devnotes thread ). That would be at worse in 32 h , but that would not be Monday anywhere in this planet :D And , as I said above, Kaspervid told me in KSP-TV chat that the release would not be after the end of the scheduled preview streams ...

No official release time has been revealed. It's a New Year's Eve party with no clocks in here. :)

More like a New Year's Eve party with too many clocks, all set to different times. :)

And , as I said above, Kaspervid told me in KSP-TV chat that the release would not be after the end of the scheduled preview streams ...

But he did not say before the end of the marathon? :wink: