Souper

The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Recommended Posts

You mean I can ditch this terrible name after 5 years? Praise Lord Kraken! \o/ I'd like mine to please be changed to TheUnamusedFox

Edited by lagcity613

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey is it possible to get my name changed to Krullarikas?
I don't think The name ImperatorAdeptus suits me, sounds to WH40k for my taste

Edited by ImperatorAdeptus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/04/2016 at 5:07 PM, lagcity613 said:

You mean I can ditch this terrible name after 5 years? Praise Lord Kraken! \o/ I'd like mine to please be changed to TheUnamusedFox

That name is taken, unfortunately.

8 hours ago, ImperatorAdeptus said:

Hey is it possible to get my name changed to Krullarikas?
I don't think The name ImperatorAdeptus suits me, sounds to WH40k for my taste

Name changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you change my user name to Eveeloo please!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KerbalSpace said:

Can you change my user name to Eveeloo please!?

Name Changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you change my username to Siphonophore cause my current username is a bit dumb?

Edited by AJTheMighty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering this current username is kind of silly and I half-regret choosing it to begin with, could you please change my username to Gatrnerd (just to match up with my Twitter & tumblr)? Thanks.

Edited by Shinji-The-Kerbonaut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/05/2016 at 4:04 AM, AJTheMighty said:

Could you change my username to Siphonophore cause my current username is a bit dumb?

 

On 05/05/2016 at 7:07 AM, ZizzleTheKerbal said:

can my new name be KerbalScience

 

17 minutes ago, Shinji-The-Kerbonaut said:

Considering this current username is kind of silly and I half-regret choosing it to begin with, could you please change my username to Gatrnerd (just to match up with my Twitter & tumblr)? Thanks.

All done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KasperVld said:

All done!

Thanks.

Edited by Gatrnerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like my name to be Tay_T

The kind of names people come up with when they're younger are interesting. Thanks in advance, love the staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

14 hours ago, CommanderArma said:

I'd like my name to be Tay_T

The kind of names people come up with when they're younger are interesting. Thanks in advance, love the staff.

Okay, PM me so I know you have seen this post, as changing your username changes your login.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/05/2016 at 9:35 PM, spink00 said:

Are periods okay? I'm thinking a period.

Just a period?

I'm not renaming someone to .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2016 at 2:17 PM, sal_vager said:

Just a period?

I'm not renaming someone to .

Of course not. :rolleyes:
A period as in "Mr.", to be precise. Is that okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I have my name changed to "Rithsom"? The lack of a vowel in the first syllable has annoyed me for quite some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rthsom said:

May I have my name changed to "Rithsom"? The lack of a vowel in the first syllable has annoyed me for quite some time.

Changed. I would have suggested "Rythsom" like "Rhythm".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Supernovy said:

Changed. I would have suggested "Rythsom" like "Rhythm".

Ah, that is a good suggestion. I'll probably use it if I happen to create an account on another website in the future.

Anyway, thank you!

Edited by Rithsom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If possible could my name be changed to Cpone.

If not just making the C a capital would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, cpone555 said:

If possible could my name be changed to Cpone.

If not just making the C a capital would be nice.

Okay one sec.

 

Erm, you mean @cpone?

 

@victor tan, PM me when you're online before I change the name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love Ogcorp Squirrel to be my new name, less Roleplayey, and the fact that my Ytube is Militaristic Squirrel

Edited by Ogcorp CEO
resoning dur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.