windows 10 problems

Lohan2008

Just a warning to have a look at windows 10 installed on someone else's computer first, as the fonts and graphics have been changed. Windows 10 will severly change how your computer works and major changes to lay-out. Currently I can not access most of my games on Steam. Windows 10 runs like an emulator when accessing the internet and can not handle having multiple tabs open.

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop :)

No, really. I think win10 will suffer from many bugs for some time, until Microsoft manages to get it more or less right. I think it will eventually get there, statistically speaking: Take a look:

Windows 1.0 (the first one): Good

Windows 95: Bad

Windows 98: Good

Windows NT/ME/2000: Bad

Windows XP: Almost perfect (my opinion)

Winows Vista: Bad

Windows 7: Good

Windows 8/8.1: Garbage (IMO The worst windows ever)

Windows 10: :D

I've been running KSP on Windows 10 for over a week now with no issues. And KSP looks EXACTLY the same as it did on Windows 7 and 8. Font and all are the same. I actually find it a little bit of a boost in performance but that might be because I finally upgraded my 2 year old graphics drivers...

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you have a steam problem. As for browsing, I have no issues with Edge, Firefox or Chrome. Edge is much faster than IE

After using Windows 10 at home and at work for a week i must admit its impressive and even more logical than the excellent 8.1...

I am MS client since ... what was my first PC 1995...? 66mhz... MS Dos... What did i play with... was it XENON vertical scroller... Blood Money... i am getting old, sorry folks, cannot remember.

Windows 10 rules now, thats for sure. Even Kaspersky has found back to its major matrix. It IS a major Step. Some Programmers made a good Job, respect.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.