[1.2.x] [1.4 in Development] Real KSC in KSP Dev Continued

Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

Hi guys,

Can you please, please, please, tell me how to use spawn marker? i tried rotating it in every possible directions but still my rocket flips upside down when launched from LC-41... RIP to my slim, trim and cute rockets...!!!

Edited by Neil_Kerman

9 minutes ago, Neil_Kerman said:

Hi guys,

Can you please, please, please, tell me how to use spawn marker? i tried rotating it in every possible directions but still my rocket flips upside down when launched from LC-41... RIP to my slim, trim and cute rockets...!!!

That'd be for the Kerbal Konstructs thread. :P

Just now, VenomousRequiem said:

That'd be for the Kerbal Konstructs thread. :P

oh, i see... then i am posting another copy to KK thread. but, if you don't mind, may you help me out with the spawn marker? suppose with a screen video of yours, or a screen shot, or simple a tutorial of yours?

Hey @Tristonwilson12! I just somehow made a old LC-41/40 tower from @Raidernick's US rockets pack into a static! You could try changing the .cfg file I made so in the KK menu it doesn't just say blank. So please feel free to change whatever you want in my file. Download Here!

Edited by AlmostNASA

2 hours ago, Larste said:
2 hours ago, Larste said:

Will this work for Rss/Ro? If not when will it? And Finally can this be used with stock sized Rss?

-thanks this mod is awsome

Will this work for Rss/Ro? If not when will it? And Finally can this be used with stock sized Rss?

-thanks this mod is awsome

this mod is made for RO/RSS, But you must use the Fix (its on the OP Writen in Blue) And I will soon make it Work with SSRSS

• 2 weeks later...
On September 3, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Tristonwilson12 said:

this mod is made for RO/RSS, But you must use the Fix (its on the OP Writen in Blue) And I will soon make it Work with SSRSS

You mean remove everything from gamedata (including squad). Start ksp make new save and then delete staticsics? 

Done and done 

thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.