[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

On 4/25/2016 at 4:59 PM, Collider1 said:

Challenge accepted!

Unfortunately, although I can make the gun shoot tsars, I can't find a way to stop the bullets from de-spawning when they get more than 5km away from the craft. I tried increasing the maxEffectiveDistance in the cfg and increased physics range but they still de-spawn, so the gun can only be used as a suicide weapon. On the bright side though, it can fire a hell of a lot of them before it explodes so here is what happens when you cause about 50 tsar explosions at the same time: 

llH5ruy.png

How's that for a nuclear sunrise?

The bringer of light.

7 hours ago, harpwner said:

One is not too far off my friend, I'm actually updated to1.1 already, burp just want to add some things before I go for a release

So far I've revamped some old effects and updated a couple models/textures

Also some new plugin additions to have things go nice and smooth. 

Sounds great,  the dawn of my new ICBM designs are coming~! 

10 hours ago, Acea said:

Do you need new ammo resources? C.A.L++ for 1.1 will be released in a day or two

not really no, since I didn't add an more guns since I got busy, thanks for the offer though

On 5/2/2016 at 0:21 PM, CaptainAl said:

When is the 1.1 update set to release? Because I am really excited!

Likely this weekend. It would be sooner if I didn't have 4 projects over the course of the week... or an SAT on Saturday... school never leaves me any breaks for this kind of stuff, but I'll get it out as soon as I can get it done. Just a few more effects and I will have a 1.1 compatibility update with some aesthetic changes, and some functionality ones as well!

22 hours ago, harpwner said:

Likely this weekend. It would be sooner if I didn't have 4 projects over the course of the week... or an SAT on Saturday... school never leaves me any breaks for this kind of stuff, but I'll get it out as soon as I can get it done. Just a few more effects and I will have a 1.1 compatibility update with some aesthetic changes, and some functionality ones as well!

thanks so much I can't wait

On 5/5/2016 at 0:12 AM, Hookswords said:

I just wanted to stop by to thank you for your efforts in modding. I just finished my latest cinematic and your mod played a crucial role. Thank you for helping my creative visions come together.

That was beautiful... thank you so much for using my mod in such a great cinematic!

now for business, I'm finally done with all those dang school projects, so I'm gonna get to work. If I am lucky, this thing is getting released TONIGHT

23 minutes ago, harpwner said:

That was beautiful... thank you so much for using my mod in such a great cinematic!

now for business, I'm finally done with all those dang school projects, so I'm gonna get to work. If I am lucky, this thing is getting released TONIGHT

Thank you. I'm thinking of making my own video and I'll definitely put links to both of you as inspiration.

32 minutes ago, War Eagle 1 said:

Can you add a manufactures tab to make finding them easier?

I'm not sure how that's done, I guess I can take a look, but I yes I can see how that would be easy and I'll see what I can do

Just now, harpwner said:

I'm not sure how that's done, I guess I can take a look, but I yes I can see how that would be easy and I'll see what I can do

If not the search option would be great too.
Large Boat parts has done it so if i search "boat" then boat parts comes up.

Just now, War Eagle 1 said:

If not the search option would be great too.
Large Boat parts has done it so if i search "boat" then boat parts comes up.

Wait mine doesn't? it seems like that really shouldn't be the case

Just now, harpwner said:

Wait mine doesn't? it seems like that really shouldn't be the case

None of the BDA parts do or their add on mods.

7 minutes ago, harpwner said:

Ok so i found out that actually loads the parts twice so but if you can do the search thing that would be great

5 minutes ago, War Eagle 1 said:

None of the BDA parts do or their add on mods.

Ok so i found out that actually loads the parts twice so but if you can do the search thing that would be great

Weird, I'll see if there's a way to resolve that too

Just now, harpwner said:

Weird, I'll see if there's a way to resolve that too

That would help out so much. I have a ton of BDA add ons but in 1.1.2 each time i go to the BDA tab in the SPH/VAB my game slows down. Doesn't do it with any other mod. 

UPDATE! (more changes later, just needed to push this out!)

0.7:

Honestly I don't remember much of what I did but here's the gist of it:

+ Added explosion shockwaves officially

+ Some plguin additions I forgot

= Replaced MIRV model and texture again

= 1.1 compatability

= Various effect improvments

(oh, and fixed the file structure finally!)

Edited by harpwner

Quick question about the mirv, it says it is GPS guided but is the warhead guided only (like, you fly a rocket over you target, and then tell the mirv to do the rest) or can it fly all the way to the target alone (with maybe the missile guidance thing)?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.