[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

3 minutes ago, harpwner said:

*BREATHES*

MY FRIENDS, as the 1,000th poster I bring great news! 

I have recovered enough to sit down for long periods of time, so that means I can continue developing this mod!

I will be looking through posts for bugs and such, until then know that I have returned!

Good to see you back on the mend, good luck and don't overdo it

Hi everyone! Because the BD Armory thread got locked, I wasn't able to share this there, but in 1.1.3 BD Armory does not seem to cause the same memory leaks as in previous versions. After two hours of tinkering in the editor with BD Armory and several of it's addons (including this one), my RAM usage didn't start exponentially increasing.

@Wraith977 sorry I am not going to open that thread nor update the lock post, the mod has not been updated and is still unsuported.

It would be a bad idea to encourage using it too, but BDA add-on makers can leave that notice on their OPs.

It's also possible that there are other issues with the mod that have not been found yet.

On 10.07.2016 at 5:08 PM, Andem said:

Hi everyone! Because the BD Armory thread got locked, I wasn't able to share this there, but in 1.1.3 BD Armory does not seem to cause the same memory leaks as in previous versions. After two hours of tinkering in the editor with BD Armory and several of it's addons (including this one), my RAM usage didn't start exponentially increasing.

13 hours ago, Wraith977 said:

@Andem, can confirm, memory is not a problem any more it seems. Also looks like GPS tracking and laser guided is working again, this seems beyond coincidence... @tetryds, forgive me if it's not your place but might I suggest leaving a notice on the main BDArmory thread that it seems to be working.

Thank you very much for this information guys!

I left Ksp some time ago because of that (I just need things to blow up... ^^).

and time to time searched any information about BdArmory comeback. It is great that I can again make some battle scenarios!

On 2016/7/10 at 1:19 PM, harpwner said:

*BREATHES*

MY FRIENDS, as the 1,000th poster I bring great news! 

I have recovered enough to sit down for long periods of time, so that means I can continue developing this mod!

I will be looking through posts for bugs and such, until then know that I have returned!

Glad to see you back! C.A.L++ has been updated and tell me if you need any new ammo

5 hours ago, Acea said:

Glad to see you back! C.A.L++ has been updated and tell me if you need any new ammo

My next update is probably going to consist mainly of things like rocket pods and SWARM missiles and the sort, so I may get back to you on the types of rocket. So far my plans involve 2 MLRS systems among a few other things like naval barrages or swiveling helicopter rocket pods.

I've been dying to do this for so long :P

On 7/14/2016 at 2:43 PM, Edlu Kerman said:

These bombs don't explode like they're nuclear. I have had this before. If the issue is that i'm on 1.1.3, tell me, and hopefully, how to fix it.;.;

As far as I know, version 1.1.3 hasn't been an issue. I haven't been on ksp yet though so I can check to see if it all works.

Looks like they work:

hCQKG5D.png

check your file structure, that has been a recurring issue. I did fix up the file system but just double check. Also definitely be sure BDArmory is installed.

That tiny cloud was the shockwave detonating my jet :P

3 minutes ago, harpwner said:

Looks like they work:

hCQKG5D.png

check your file structure, that has been a recurring issue. I did fix up the file system but just double check. Also definitely be sure BDArmory is installed.

That tiny cloud was the shockwave detonating my jet :P

Lol! I have BDArmoury installed, and I pasted NKD into BDArmoury, is that incorrect? That's how it used to work

(This isn't my first time downloading)

Also, I have B9, Outer Planets Mod, Kopernicus, and Environmental Visual Enhancements installed.

22 minutes ago, Edlu Kerman said:

Lol! I have BDArmoury installed, and I pasted NKD into BDArmoury, is that incorrect? That's how it used to work

(This isn't my first time downloading)

Also, I have B9, Outer Planets Mod, Kopernicus, and Environmental Visual Enhancements installed.

there's your problem, you don't put NKD into BDArmory, you put the North Kerbin Weaponry folder in GameData. The addons nowadays are sort of standalone in the directory, but still need BDArmory to operate.

1 minute ago, harpwner said:

there's your problem, you don't put NKD into BDArmory, you put the North Kerbin Weaponry folder in GameData. The addons nowadays are sort of standalone in the directory, but still need BDArmory to operate.

All right!

Just so you know, this is probably my favorite mod, only competing with OPM and a few others.

Just now, Andem said:

@harpwner isn't online right now, he'll probable respond upon his return.

okay.

Just now, Andem said:

@harpwner isn't online right now, he'll probable respond upon his return.

Also, astronauts never brought freeze dried ice cream into space, but one one shuttle mission they had a cooler but nothing to fill it with, so they filled it with ice cream.

14 minutes ago, Edlu Kerman said:

Also, astronauts never brought freeze dried ice cream into space, but one one shuttle mission they had a cooler but nothing to fill it with, so they filled it with ice cream.

Heheh, you wouldn't believe the number of PMs and posts about that sig. :D

58 minutes ago, Edlu Kerman said:

nkEmT7q.png

Also, i'm now following you

and I can't see the problem here, maybe test it again making sure ksp restarted properly? I know it sounds obvious but I'm not sure why your is messing up

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.