[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

What is the Rescale on DSL rover to make it fit in the capsule the wheels hang out the bottom... i tried the rescale that m4ti140 posted on Pg 91. but that looks like it's shrinks the capsule to fit a 2.5 diameter coupler

You don't need to rescale anything. If the wheels hang out, you may have not install correctly CleverBobCat plugin (link in archive).

Can you please also add an downloadable version of the ESA pack with tga files? because i have a 32 bit OS, and png files arent really 32bit friendly.

I'll update texture in the next update when I'll add Ariane 4.

What part from Pandora uses MechJeb 1?

The AdvSas uses mechJeb. You can revert it to stock AdvSAS (just edit .cfg). I think I'll update it to MechJeb 2 due to players using it even if it's a test version.

I'll update texture in the next update when I'll add Ariane 4.

That reminds me, what's the status of the Ariane 4? Any WiP pics?

What is the Rescale on DSL rover to make it fit in the capsule the wheels hang out the bottom... i tried the rescale that m4ti140 posted on Pg 91. but that looks like it's shrinks the capsule to fit a 2.5 diameter coupler

Read that post - that rescale was not for Pandora. It was for Thor and it was to match it with BossSquirelz's Delta II rocket (64% scale)

Yogui found it every thing 100% thanks i can fix a 80 million dollar Fighter jet but i cant fix Kerbal..lol......M4ti40 i did and i'm dum...lol....thanks glade to see this community has people that care about the community and not just flaming people that aren't up to speed on some of this as others are

The arm, mast, shoulder and some other parts are missing when I try to load the craft file on the Pandora rover.

Yes, the parts are in the right folder.

Yes, all three mods are installed.

No, the missing parts do not show up in the VAB.

The arm, mast, shoulder and some other parts are missing when I try to load the craft file on the Pandora rover.

Yes, the parts are in the right folder.

Yes, all three mods are installed.

No, the missing parts do not show up in the VAB.

You installed mumech.lib correctly?

I've found a nice image of the entire Ariane rocket family. Do you think you could also do Ariane I to III once you're done with IV, Yogui?

arianefamily-512-ESA.jpg

I've found a nice image of the entire Ariane rocket family. Do you think you could also do Ariane I to III once you're done with IV, Yogui?

I asked myself if it's interesting making Ariane 1 to 3 because it's almost the same as Ariane 4 (just a little scaled down and texture).

That's be precisely why it should be rather easy to make once you have IV. Aside from the fairings, other Ariane variants would only require length adjustments. I guess they'd have their uses if you made them.

That's be precisely why it should be rather easy to make once you have IV. Aside from the fairings, other Ariane variants would only require length adjustments. I guess they'd have their uses if you made them.

I think they would be limited, at best. The Hermes shuttle would add variety to a greater degree than a rescaled Ariane, IMO.

What about the Hermes shuttle?!?

Didn't start yet.

Will you make the new Ariane 6?

Since the final version is known, I'll make it.

I dont mean to be pushy or anything but can you give us an E.T.A on the viking replica?

Viking E.T.A. = R.W.D. (release when done ^^). Viking lander and orbiter models done. Need to finish to import/modify to KSP.

Yogui, your like a mod making machine, your stuff has always been briliant and I honestly salute you 07. its people like you who sometimes make me think that high quality mods are less textures and codes and more some form of archane magic XD.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.