[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

Bravo! C'est manifique :)

I do have a niggle though. On the Ariane 5 the second stage (that tiny little thing with little spherical tanks) has about 4000 or more m/s Delta-V when it's attached to ATV, according to MechJeb. Now, the calculation might be a little off or it might be that you made a mistake entering the fuel quantity??

Bravo! C'est manifique :)

I do have a niggle though. On the Ariane 5 the second stage (that tiny little thing with little spherical tanks) has about 4000 or more m/s Delta-V when it's attached to ATV, according to MechJeb. Now, the calculation might be a little off or it might be that you made a mistake entering the fuel quantity??

I didn't change anything in fuel quantity since the last update so I might be a MechJeb bug or an error from previous update.

DID you pull the zoom ability from the Zeus Space Telescope

I didn't change anything. Do you think I need to increase the range of the zoom?

The Ariane 4 is AMAZING!

I have a question though. Do you ever plan to make the the ESC (Étage Supérieur Cryotechnique) for the Ariane 5? It would make different variants of the Ariane 5 accessible.

Here's a pic of the ESC:

Right now, I don't plained it. I don't think we need the ESC.

How long would It take to port the rovers which use CleverBobcat over to stock rover wheel modules? 2-3 weeks? A month or two?

Long, because I can't make stock wheels at the moment. I need to find more information or tuto to make them work.

hi, you changed the textures to another format then .png?

I can't check it now because im not on my game computer.

Textures have been change for .tga format.

How long before pandora is updated

Pandora is updated, just need to upload it, when my internet will be faster (still have issues, damned connexion) and Spaceport will not stop my upload.

its not that you need to increas it. i didn't see the option to add zoom to an action group.....also I'm having issues with the DSL. it says im missing all the arm parts....also

Yogui Thanks for all you do i really love you work Thank you so much

screenshot0.png

Edited by Big_Ron

its not that you need to increas it. i didn't see the option to add zoom to an action group.....also I'm having issues with the DSL. it says im missing all the arm parts....also

Yogui Thanks for all you do i really love you work Thank you so much

Just go to Action groups settings, select the telescope and choose "Zoom in" or "Zoom out" animation:

za9i5lz8l782a0e4g.jpg

If you uses the Zeus telescope.craft file, Action group button 4 zooms in and 5 zooms out.

About DSL, you have an issue with MuMechLib plugin. Try to install it again correctly.

Yogui87, any chance you might make a bigger version or versions of the Prometheus lander with balloons? I find it an awesome way to land rovers and the like but you have now created an itch i want to scratch and build my own rovers that land in such nacelles. Or Maybe a part which would allow me to attach deploy able balloons to the craft, i know another Mod had this back in .20 but it borked the game.

Yogui87, any chance you might make a bigger version or versions of the Prometheus lander with balloons? I find it an awesome way to land rovers and the like but you have now created an itch i want to scratch and build my own rovers that land in such nacelles. Or Maybe a part which would allow me to attach deploy able balloons to the craft, i know another Mod had this back in .20 but it borked the game.

I agree. It's amazing way to land things, so could You make 2 or 3 bigger versions?

Yes, thanks to Lionhead community to reach 100 pages milestone:

100_800.JPG

About airbags: Making a larger nacelle is easily doable I think, just need a few modification. I could have a look to make airbags that could be attached anywhere, it may be a little harder to make something work properly but I could try.

Could you make a proper spacecraft for the Prometheus Solar Rover? I posted a schematic of the Spirit rover capsule a page or two ago, that would be perfect. Also, what's with "Mk1 and Mk2 capsules" mentioned in it's description in the OP?

Please make one for the Mercury Messenger probe!

EDIT: Happy 100th Page!

I'm planing a satellite/probe parts pack.

Could you make a proper spacecraft for the Prometheus Solar Rover? I posted a schematic of the Spirit rover capsule a page or two ago, that would be perfect. Also, what's with "Mk1 and Mk2 capsules" mentioned in it's description in the OP?

I think I could make a capsule with a transfer stage like the Pandora's one. About Mk1 and Mk2 capsules, they have been removed when I choose to use airbags for landing. They were part of an old skycrane system.

I was wondering if you were planning on updating the Prometheus rover if it is not already been done so.

Prometheus rover already have been updated.

Thor's lander will be updated a little later because I'm working to update this mod with a transfer stage and few tweaks.

Im just downloaded from Kerbal Space port the DSL Pandora rower and the MEM(Munar Excursion Module ) for KSP 0.21.1, when i load both from VAB its reports an error, they cant find more part, the parts are in the zip file, i cheked it , i correctly copyed it to the game files, i think, there are som coding problemes, can you fix it please, thank

Edited by paulus001

Im just downloaded from Kerbal Space port the DSL Pandora rower and the MEM(Munar Excursion Module ) for KSP 0.21.1, when i load both from VAB its reports an error, they cant find more part, the parts are in the zip file, i cheked it , i correctly copyed it to the game files, i think, there are som coding problemes, can you fix it please, thank

Have you download and install correctly the plugins (check Instruction file in the archive for links).

What is your error? Can you post a screenshot?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.