[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

That looks pretty nice there yogui :) Quick question, how big is the Icarus going to be, and what sort of crew sizes will it be able to support?
As big as I can make it^^, right now it fills the VAB from the top to the bottom. Radial docks can carry a 1m diameter probe. About the crew size I think it will be around 5-6 members.

The project is making a base with drop pods (deploys to activate). Different drop pods are planned (habitat, utility, hydroponic, reco, communication...). A carrier ship will be planned, based on the Icarus parts. I want this mod to use ressources like oxygen, water, food...

For now the project is in planing phase. Seing what part is needed, if everything is doable...

Icarus project is not dead, it's just growing to something very big. May be I'll release it by bits, first Icarus ship and then the base pods.

Ther's a lot of work in front of me so be patient I'll post news as soon as I can.

Do you reckon you'll be able to make the Thor probe's instruments, collect science points when they get added to the game?
I'm very interested in the upcoming fetures, and be sure my mods will be updated with these new collect capacities.

Nice, I'm curious though, what happens to the Kerbals inside it if you deflate the units?
Euh... May be they deflate too and fold to be store in the glove box? Seriously, nothing happened. Kerbal can be in the pod when it deflates without any injury but I count on players to make it realistic.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.