[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

Ouch, Ariane 6... Some things should have never happened. But sine you made this great efford to build the whole european programm, I just have to bite the bullet of this beaurobratic abomination.

By the way, any news about constellation duna mission? I would love to see this (best with habitat and rover - all bobcat-compatible with LER and ARES IV).

Hey Yogui, I know you probably aren't into this idea, but have you considered rereleasing your old skycrane from LH_Rover 3/4? I really do miss it.

The old skycrane looks like the Pandora's one but was very unbalanced. I don't think you will see it again, just prefer using Pandora's skycrane instead.

Hey Yogui, I just thought you should know that the DSL Pandora doesn't work on 0.21.1. My game crashes when I try to launch. And also there are no attachment points for the vehicle, so I can't attach a launcher to it. Just thought you should know.

Hey Yogui, I just thought you should know that the DSL Pandora doesn't work on 0.21.1. My game crashes when I try to launch. And also there are no attachment points for the vehicle, so I can't attach a launcher to it. Just thought you should know.
I try again today and everything works with my KSP 0.21.1. The issue might be from your installation of KSP and/or mod. The launcher can be attach to the lower node of the heatshield, it's "hidden" in the heatshield.

a question. How do you make the rover pandora work? The cleverbobcat plugin is outdate.

CleverBobcat is compatible with KSP 0.21.1. Just download the required plugins (link in the Instructions file in the archive).

Edited by Yogui87

I try again today and everything works with my KSP 0.21.1. The issue might be from your installation of KSP and/or mod. The launcher can be attach to the lower node of the heatshield, it's "hidden" in the heatshield.

Yea but on the real Curiosity, the craft is attached via the cruise stage. You see when it separates from the launcher via the cruise stage, the cruise stage engines thrust in the same direction. I suppose I could just add a node myself to to the cruise stage, if I can avoid the crashing problem.

And I think the crash issue is from using MechJeb 2 instead of 1.9.

Edited by Razorcane

Yes. Just install MechJeb 1.9.

Still had a crashing problem. It may be because the other 2 plugins required were updated, and the mod requires an older version of them? Unfortunately there is no crash log, so I can't determine what the cause is.

Ok turns out it wasn't the mod, it was the game. And it wasn't crashing, just stalling. I didn't think 0.21.1 would be a step backwards, but I guess it was. At least I still have a 0.21.0 folder.

Edited by Razorcane

The Thor Pole Explorer is now updated v1.3, fully compatible with KSP 0.21.x.

35ouf6hkla6panx3g.jpg Download LH_Thor_v1.3

What's new?

- New part: cruise stage with solar panels and possibility to "control from here" in order to turn Navball in the front direction.

- Reduce scale to 0.64

Im having a bug in zeus space teliscope im using .21 and when i zoom in it zooms but then starts shaking and when i go to map mode all my planets are out of alignment ill post a pic later but i need a plugin or what please help

It might be a plugin issue.

when Sojourner ends!

Ariane 6 update for ESA pack is now under testing. After that I'll work on Icarus to finalise this mod. Sojourner is the next after that, I'll start working on it soon.

I have a problem with Thor's heatshield. In the VAB, the heatshield is the correct size and fits, but once on the launch pad, it resizes itself. Here's a pic...

Do you make a fresh install of Lionnhead mod or do you merge with an older one?

You better have to delete thor folder before pasting the new update.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.